Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Gone Girl, Noms Due: Friday 8am AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Well last night I picked one of those up from the indoor woodbin as I didn't have a glass and card handy, and set it free outside.
So you're the one bringing them across the border every time you visit!
And I don't believe for a second you didn't have a glass handy - more like you didn't have an empty glass handy :beermug:

Black And White Animation GIF by CmdrKitten

#songcontestupdate

Only six have VOTED, and one song is in FIRST PLACE on 14. CLOSE behind is someone on 11.

One song is the BILLY leader on two. Five songs have a DONUT each.

HURRY and get your votes in. No time to WASTE!

If I were playing, I would have certainly given Money the 5. Dad just gave me the copy of Dark side of the moon on vinyl that he got from his dad. There's something truly special about that album.
Ah shit, here comes another Alias.
I'll just go ahead and add Dad of Purple to the list, shall I?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I were playing, I would have certainly given Money the 5. Dad just gave me the copy of Dark side of the moon on vinyl that he got from his dad. There's something truly special about that album.
Thanks. Makes my Billy easy.

You have a great Dad.

#songcontestupdate

Twelve PEEPS have put their BOTES in. THERE are only 5/21 SONGS WHICH have more than ten VOTES; the rest of them don't even STACK up. A DONUT or two remains. THREE SONGS are on two billies each.

The CLOCK is ticking! WATCH this SPACE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back