Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Gone Girl, Noms Due: Friday 8am AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this contest so far gone that we're allowing alts to pump up the numbers?

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

I miss lots of people who were previous regulars of the SC including the likes of Bet on Blue and General Soreness.
BoB hasn't been on BF for five years, hopefully all is well with him. I can't help but feel a little concerned when people stop posting suddenly without any signs they were going away.

Illinois Nazi is another example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BoB hasn't been on BF for five years, hopefully all is well with him. I can't help but feel a little concerned when people stop posting suddenly without any signs they were going away.

Illinois Nazi is another example.

Little Graham too, he spat the dummy when I refused to allow his Bow River nomination for my Cities and Towns round.

I still stand by that call, Bow River isn't a town, it's a river in Northern WA, Ian Moss was probably singing about fishing there.

He might have made a comeback though nomming Telephone Booth, great song, whoever nommed that will get botes from me.

Little Graham too, he spat the dummy when I refused to allow his Bow River nomination for my Cities and Towns round.

I still stand by that call, Bow River isn't a town, it's a river in Northern WA, Ian Moss was probably singing about fishing there.

He might have made a comeback though nomming Telephone Booth, great song, whoever nommed that will get botes from me.
I drive past Bow Bridge once a month. Bow river runs through Bow Bridge. Maybe the confusion there.

I also rejected this nom from Northern Lights for that round and he melted too, Santa Monica is a city but it's also part of LA.

That was harsh rejecting that song in hindsight, I like that song and I should have allowed it but it was funny seeing the melts.

MP_

On the auto-recommendations after the playlist ended

I nommed that banger back in Round 251 for a No Guitars theme and was robbed with a lousy 9 botes and finished 22nd.

It was a tough crowd back then, if I nommed it now it would probably win by a country mile.

I nommed that banger back in Round 251 for a No Guitars theme and was robbed with a lousy 9 botes and finished 22nd.

It was a tough crowd back then, if I nommed it now it would probably win by a country mile.

In all fairness it was early and that round had a shit load of very good songs. AS much as I like that song, I would have had 10 others I would have loved to vote too. I think That song would be an HM for me.

1715266492668.png

The earlier rounds had a lot of bote whores as they hadn't been nommed previously.

Much harder to nom a bote whore that hasn't been nommed previously now when this contest has been going for almost 10 years.

I still try to nom songs that haven't been nommed previously but it's getting harder, I even forget the songs I nommed previously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back