Prediction Sonja Hood

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone on here tuning Hood will stand this week? She has been prolific on Twitter this year, will she continue to be? Will she be in front of the media leading the club? What will we see from our new leader during our darkest hour?

Turn it up. This has nothing to do with the office. She became president after we went down the rebuild route.

I’m interested to see what she is made of?

If we see something as embarrassing as this is a long term process and we need to endure the pain, then she may as well pack her bags as well.

This is well beyond any growing pains from a rebuild. This is destruction of a playing group.

Turn it up what a s**t post

Turn it up. This has nothing to do with the office. She became president after we went down the rebuild route.
You turn it up.

I’m not blaming her for where we are, I’m asking what she is going to do about it now.

Learn to read you idiots.

The roast is because of her Twitter posts in the last couple of weeks. She has defended our performance because of our youth. Well we were older than Freo yet still got spanked.

So my question is, will she be as prolific, or will she disappear?

Personally I hope she shows leadership!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You turn it up.

I’m not blaming her for where we are, I’m asking what she is going to do about it now.

Learn to read you idiots.

What can she do about it? Think about it. There’s nothing she can do except put on a positive spin and plan for the future.

You can go after the coach and the assistant coaches, the list manager, the boss of the footy department, but what do you expect from the president? An email? A hand written letter promising you that everything is going to be ok?

Or do you want blood? Sack the coach? That’s not really her job though is it?

This is ******* shithouse, but we don’t need the president making it worse.

The sad reality is she has been thrust into a position while the club is at its lowest ebb in a very long time.

This will either make her or break her?

It will be interesting to see if from the top down the club continues with the message of staying the course or if the platform is now burning and the wheels of change will start to turn?

What can she do about it? Think about it. There’s nothing she can do except put on a positive spin and plan for the future.

You can go after the coach and the assistant coaches, the list manager, the boss of the footy department, but what do you expect from the president? An email? A hand written letter promising you that everything is going to be ok?

Or do you want blood? Sack the coach? That’s not really her job though is it?

This is ******* shithouse, but we don’t need the president making it worse.
To be honest the best thing she could do is probably radio silence.

Sticking up for the direction we are headed is not going to do her any favours I would think?

I don’t think anyone is bagging out Sonja Hood?

We all just want to know what she might do? This club is falling apart in front of our eyes.

“Roast”

No one bagging her.

Come on now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back