FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got around to watching the last handful of season 2 episodes... wow.

Brilliant show, amazing second season, and an absolutely awesome finale.

Cannot wait for season three... only nine months away.

the rest of season 2 just gets better best tv season all year for last year

Absolutely, I recently caught up with the last 4 episodes I hadn't seen in season 2.

Brilliant stuff.

Will surely get better.

I'd like to see them chasing out and around for most of next season.

I hope this show is one that doesn't gets stale too quickly.

I hope this show is one that doesn't gets stale too quickly.

With the probably location change, I can't see that happening in the near future.

Who is everyone's favorite character?
Mine is a toss up between, Juice, Happy, Half sack and Trigg.

I liked the rookie:(
Probably the Irish guy.

Agreed, spoiler:
they didn't want to kill him off, but the actor wanted to go in different direction.
Been too long, forgot about Chibs, he is a gun :thumbsu:

HELL YEAH!

Love this show. I have been watching it since it first aired in the U.S and have not missed an episode. My fav tv show!

The new series starts in September so I'm hanging out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am halfway through season one (up to Half-Sack flipping out during the boxing match). Has been excellent so far.

I'm round abouts the same place. I quite like it but want it to be better than it is. I haven't seen The Shield, but I have seen The Wire and I just wish it could have more of the gritty realism that The Wire has.

SoA just seems to have that element of hollywood. For example, the Mayans are cardboard cutouts and seemingly could not hit the broad side of a barn with a bucket full of buckshot - seriously, they are like A-team bad guys. Peggy Bundy launchs into a strange tirade about the holocaust to that old Nord bloke, yeah that sounded like an authentic bikie mole.

Jax is so willfully miscast it's crazy. I'd like to see a more overt appeal to the female demographic. Baggy jeans, white sneakers, blond bob, top button done up on his flannel FFS (add in the whigger stagger too, well spotted). Opie would have been much better in the role.

SoA keeps pulling it's punches.

Oh yeah, I don't like their helmets either. But i do like the show overall:D

I'm round abouts the same place. I quite like it but want it to be better than it is. I haven't seen The Shield, but I have seen The Wire and I just wish it could have more of the gritty realism that The Wire has.

SoA just seems to have that element of hollywood. For example, the Mayans are cardboard cutouts and seemingly could not hit the broad side of a barn with a bucket full of buckshot - seriously, they are like A-team bad guys. Peggy Bundy launchs into a strange tirade about the holocaust to that old Nord bloke, yeah that sounded like an authentic bikie mole.

Jax is so willfully miscast it's crazy. I'd like to see a more overt appeal to the female demographic. Baggy jeans, white sneakers, blond bob, top button done up on his flannel FFS (add in the whigger stagger too, well spotted). Opie would have been much better in the role.

SoA keeps pulling it's punches.

Oh yeah, I don't like their helmets either. But i do like the show overall:D

You sure? lol

Fair call guys, I'm a picky bstd, and totally unfairly comparing it to The Wire.

The show is definitely entertaining and I would recommend you ignore my rant above and check it out - if only for the still fine Peggy Bundy who is brilliant in her role.

Fair call guys, I'm a picky bstd, and totally unfairly comparing it to The Wire.

The show is definitely entertaining and I would recommend you ignore my rant above and check it out - if only for the still fine Peggy Bundy who is brilliant in her role.

yeah l found it hard to watch other shows,after l watched all seasons of the wire.it like a R/Ship break up it will get easier with time to see (watch) other shows.

Just started watching it, got through season one in a weekend & am now starting on season 2.

Great show!

Also good for me that season 3 is starting this week I think so I'll be able to gostraight into that.

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back