Sportspeople pretending their COVID championship is real. (warning: embarrassing photos inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Even with no crowds at the game, nobody was watching on TV. Everyone in this photo looks sheepish, as though they are too shy to pretend to be happy about their title.

3766.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, we get it. Hawthorn are sh*t again, with no priority picks on the horizon this time and as a result you're giving up football.

Don't let Jaidyn Short grope your arse on the way out
I'm port Adelaide, and hawthorn isn't in the NBA. Nice obsession though.

That's right, 1966 is the only legit VFL/AFL premiership, the rest are all tainted.
Biggest umpiring differential in VFL/AFL Grand Final history, in a game decided by a point.

No wonder your captain was too embarrassed to be photographed in a St Kilda jumper after the "win"

Biggest umpiring differential in VFL/AFL Grand Final history, in a game decided by a point.

No wonder your captain was too embarrassed to be photographed in a St Kilda jumper after the "win"
How do we know the 1966 Saints Premiership* really happened when most of us weren't alive to see it? If that photo of Baldock was staged we'd never know!

All I'm saying is the odds of any St.Kilda Premiership* being real are on par with forming a meaningful, long-lasting relationship based on mutual respect with someone you meet on Tinder. On paper there's nothing stopping it happening & statistically it should happen more often but in reality? Nah.

P.S. I'm not suggesting the 1966 Premiership* was faked. Nobody's ever convinced me St.Kilda's important enough to be the center of a conspiracy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back