Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia is never getting those submarines. It has to get through US Congress which will never happen. It was nothing more than Morrison bluster as usual.

And lets not forget "that fella from down under" - I am not sure a world leader has ever addressed someone who is apparently an ally with that little respect before. The whole thing was a stunt which did nothing but diminish Australia's standing in the world more.
I don't think we were ever in line for the US ones anyway. The UK subs run on a smaller crew which would suit our navy better anyway.

On this I assume they'll be a joint sub development by all 3 countries for the new generation

Being charged with covering pedo crimes doesn't seem to have done s**t to Brian Houston

"The Houston’s Glenhaven home includes a vast 26-square-metre dressing room."

A faithful man will abound with blessings, but whoever hastens to be rich will not go unpunished. - Proverbs 28:20. 7.

WTF is "Global Senior Pastor"? Is it like "Grand Wizard"?
QSNCNOemtvTI_zMixNkBkB9wTAp3GczT9insu_wWkk8.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being charged with covering pedo crimes doesn't seem to have done s**t to Brian Houston

The Catholic Church still exists largely unaffected by the fact it has people within its ranks that harboured Paedophiles for years, the template for Houston was set years ago

Surely he could access that super tomorrow if he’d do the decent thing and retire for good.
I want to see the campaigner crash and burn.
Starve in the gutter like a dog.

Now he's just a local MP, he's practically refusing to do that job, flying interstate and overseas as much as possible and talking about how much golf he's going to play.

Has anyone ever been as bad at every single job they've ever tried as Scott Morrison?? No wonder he can't find another job. His preaching will only occupy his Sundays. He needs a new day job and nobody in their right mind would give him one.

The less money to religious zealotry, the better off people will be overall.

Slightly similar topic, I see the state libs are trying to prevent Labour from signing any contracts months out from the election, so they can cancel everything without repercussions.

Interesting that they don't appear to have thought the same with their deliberate financial sabotage in signing the contract for a certain toll road....

"Rules for thee but not for me".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back