St Kilda v Fremantle - Rd 10, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be tough for Freo supporters.

Ross Lyon brought his old choke the life out of football gameplan in the 2nd and 3rd quarters by flooding and got in front of us.

Then we ran over the top of them in the last quarter and won easily.

Your coach isn't very smart Freo.

5 years is it?

Awkward.

Yes little man, that is going to **** with my mind for all of about 0.5 seconds. What is it with the megalomania that overtakes people in here?

Hey, it's everyone else who seems to want to discuss me.

I wasn't even talking to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon brought his old choke the life out of football gameplan in the 2nd and 3rd quarters by flooding and got in front of us.
You left of the unusually accurate goal kicking for a Lyon team on the rebound from our points, wasn't just the lock down.

Bloody hard to watch though with it basically being arm wrestle till we kicked a point and then a quick rebound goal from the kick in otherwise back to an arm wrestle.

Must be tough for Freo supporters.

Then we ran over the top of them in the last quarter and won easily.

Your coach isn't very smart Freo.

5 years is it?

Awkward.
Yep. Your imminent rebuild will take 5 or so years. Thanks for playing.

Richardson was playing with 7, and then even 8, defenders in our forward line in the last qtr.

I don't know how Saints fans put up with a coach who plays such defensive football.

Unbelievable a ross lyon team would be so jelly like.

Now if he is tanking, surely the players dont want to tank. What player would tank? Their careers are very short on average , imagine wasting a year of your precious time in AFL obeying the tanking commands of those in charge.

Freo were a hardass outfit last year, finished on top..
Unbelievable they would fall so hard.

I feel most sorry for players who are being robbed of a year in afl football for ambitions of ross lyon, his plan to tank for a few years to get a few top picks.
Im not sure you understand how coaching staff tank. Im sure at the 1/4 time break Ross wasn't shouting at them about how happy he was that they were doing a great job at not doing a great job. What are these tanking commands you think players are getting? Which players that you speak of are wasting a year of precious time? They are all getting great experience and trying to perform to cement their spot in a team that come 2017 will be much tougher to get a spot in with the likes of Fyfe, Bennel, Mundy, Johnson, Sandilands and Pearce back on the selection table. Ross isn't playing people out of position like previous teams that have tanked, the selection panel is obviously phasing out some dead wood and blooding kids that they think will play a big part in Fremantles next assault at a flag.
And I'm not sure when Ross Lyon sat you down and let you in on his little secret to tank for a few years to get a few top picks but I think he may of been spinning you a yarn. Freo are just out of form and a couple of stars short of a winning games and unless Ross was telling you the truth I would bet my left nut on it that Freo will be up in the mix again next season.
Its funny how last year many on here said Freo were the worst team to ever finish on top of the ladder. This season we are short 5-6 star players that made last years achievement possible and now we are tanking. Take away 6 of your best key players and see how your team travels mate.

Richardson was playing with 7, and then even 8, defenders in our forward line in the last qtr.

I don't know how Saints fans put up with a coach who plays such defensive football.
How could you tell? They weren't even in your offensive half of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back