Stadium and Training Facility funding and announcements

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh really then what about the the people in the south east ,Gippsland and peninsula that would find it hard to travel to Marvel and the MCG a ground at Sandown would more perfect then going into the MCG or Marvel.
As people know we are losing supporters to the game who live in these areas so if you don’t want to go then fine watch it on TV but think of others pal.
So make more people travel further so a minority have it closer to home. Genius

Oh really then what about the the people in the south east ,Gippsland and peninsula that would find it hard to travel to Marvel and the MCG a ground at Sandown would more perfect then going into the MCG or Marvel.
As people know we are losing supporters to the game who live in these areas so if you don’t want to go then fine watch it on TV but think of others pal.

It's a moot point anyway as Sandown is likely to be sold for Housing Development which will make more money for the MRC than selling the land for a Stadium ever could.

To be honest their should be a stadium in swan hill for those that want to travel from Mildura to watch a game.
Should be a stadium close enough to my house I am not annoyed by it on game day if I don’t want to go but close enough that I can get blind and have a short walk home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back