Thread starter #326

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I just can't focus on audio only because I end up getting distracted or missing a line of dialogue that unlike in a written book, I can't just re-read, I have to rewind or figure out where I was up to. It's a lot harder to get distracted when reading on a page.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Raiders-Dolphins
Thread starter #328
I just can't focus on audio only because I end up getting distracted or missing a line of dialogue that unlike in a written book, I can't just re-read, I have to rewind or figure out where I was up to. It's a lot harder to get distracted when reading on a page.
I agree with you. I thought it was both. Audiobooks are too distracting. I like to go at my own pace.

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure which thread to put this in, but Disney has announced it's film schedule, minus most of the detail... three movies to be released in December from 2022 to 2024. Can only assume this will be the beginnings of the RJ and GoT trilogies.

Niles Crane

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1557294472071.png

I was off by a year:
KK will be around for a few years to come. She'll oversee Episode 9 and assist with the introduction of the streaming platform. Assume that the KK era starts with TFA and ends with Episode 9 - there's four financial successes (Episode 9 will still rake it in) and one flop which is a pretty good tenure.

Using Palpatine foreseeing skills:

From 2020-2023 there'll be a transition period where the reins will be given to someone else, where the streaming service fills the void with a new animated series and live action features before a new cinematic trilogy begins in 2023. This trilogy will be released in 2023, 2025 and 2027 (the third instalment coinciding with the 50th anniversary of ANH for those sweet marketing dollars).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Thought I’d mentioned it in this thread but a novel coming out before Episode IX set between TLJ and TROS, detailing what the Resistance has been up to. Good to see an important canon contribution.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Raiders-Dolphins
Thread starter #340
Thought I’d mentioned it in this thread but a novel coming out before Episode IX set between TLJ and TROS, detailing what the Resistance has been up to. Good to see an important canon contribution.
whats it called and whos writing it

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Very surprising one to be honest, and one I'll be very curious to pick up.

Top Bottom