Starting 22 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been asking the same question!
Read some where Zac had a bruised heel, then this week it was referred to as an ankle injury.
I'm also wondering what's happening with illes. Has anyone been able to find an updated injury list for the club. Most clubs have it on their web site but if its there I haven't been able to find it!

FB: Hunt, Coad, Toy
HB: Krakouer, Bock, Brown
C: Swallow, Harris, Harbrow
HF: Brennan, Lock, Stanley
FF: Matera, Dixon, Iles
R: Fraser, Rischitelli, Ablett

I/C: Prestia, Smith, McKenzie,
Sub: Tape

Emg: Weller, Hutchins, Bennell

---

That's what i've got, based on the squad linked in the other thread.

Oh! Here we go. I'll post here what I posted in the Calrton Round 2 thread. Makes more sense here than it does theere.

Also, hate to post this here ... but cannot find a Starting 22 thread?

On the Suns website, there's an auction page to bid for the starting 22 inaugural guernseys that will be worn against Carlton in round 2, listing which players will wear them. The following people are listed:

Lock, Krakouer, Fraser, McKenzie, Smith, Toy, Harris, Dixon, Swallow, Stanley, Coad, Brennan, Brown, Matera, Hutchins, Rischitelli, Iles, Bennell, Weller, Prestia, Bock, Tape, Harbrow, Hunt, Ablett. 25 people listed.

Not saying that this is a definite round 2 team, but granted, that would be pretty close, if not our strongest side we could throw up. Have the Suns given away a fairly big hint? ;) I'm a little suspicious, especially seeing Iles and Weller in there. But who knows? Shrug.

Check it and the item descriptions out @ http://integrated.imgecommerce.com/goldcoast.htm

FB: Hunt, Coad, Toy
HB: Krakouer, Bock, Brown
C: Swallow, Harris, Harbrow
HF: Brennan, Lock, Stanley
FF: Matera, Dixon, Iles
R: Fraser, Rischitelli, Ablett

I/C: Prestia, Smith, McKenzie,
Sub: Tape

Emg: Weller, Hutchins, Bennell

---

That's what i've got, based on the squad linked in the other thread.

Looks right on, Exile. I could agree to that.

Read somewhere today that Magin might be promoted to senior list and get a gig.

Confirmed :thumbsu:

Small forward Alik Magin, who stood out in the second round NAB Cup loss to West Coast, looms as the biggest bolter to play the Blues after being elevated from the rookie list on Monday.
source

Just in time for no one to pick him up in SC :-( I knew he'd be promoted just didn't have the guts to put him in.

Hope you smash the Blues boys, give em hell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised to see that Coad is not in the team. I would of thought you needed all the experience you could get. Apart from that its pretty much as expected.

That quite a lot of gun young footballers have missed out shows how scarily good this team may become (e.g. Caddy, Jolly, Day, Weller, Gorringe, Lynch etc....).

Kicking goals is going to be the biggest challenge. Says a lot about the quality of the suns young key forwards though that the two highly touted picks from last years draft couldn't force themselves past the two local products from Queensland Smith/Dixon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back