FTA-TV StartUp - series by Crackle

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Loving this show and surprised it hasn't been mentioned by anyone. I'm half way through the 2016 first series and binge watching it. There's a second series this year and a third has been greenlighted.

Set in Miami, a desperate banker needs to conceal stolen money. A Haitian-American gang lord wants to go legit. A female hacker has invented a crypto-currency. A corrupt FBI agent is trying to get in on the act.

The writing is top notch as is the acting by the four main characters. Give it go if you liked The Wire or Ozark.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5028002/

Smashed through the 20 episodes of season 1 and 2 in four days. Best show I've watched in a while.

The producers must not have paid the right critics. On Rotten Tomatoes the critics scored season 1 at 33%, whereas the audience score is 91%. IMDB scores it at 8.1.

Loving this show and surprised it hasn't been mentioned by anyone. I'm half way through the 2016 first series and binge watching it. There's a second series this year and a third has been greenlighted.

Set in Miami, a desperate banker needs to conceal stolen money. A Haitian-American gang lord wants to go legit. A female hacker has invented a crypto-currency. A corrupt FBI agent is trying to get in on the act.

The writing is top notch as is the acting by the four main characters. Give it go if you liked The Wire or Ozark.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5028002/

Also enjoying this one, I wasn't totally sold on it but then episode 5 happened:eek:

Finished season 2 which was solid, enjoyed it & the final scene with Rask was just a classic , bring on S3.

The producers must not have paid the right critics. On Rotten Tomatoes the critics scored season 1 at 33%, whereas the audience score is 91%. IMDB scores it at 8.1.
It doesn't do itself any favours by inviting comparisons with The Wire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back