Workshop State League Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

pantilimon_3482379b.jpg

i

292080794.jpg
06b74935-c92d-49c7-bc77-bafd781636c0-620x372.jpeg

Sunderland+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+League+CQQOOWySCzvl.jpg

JS27499651.jpg

Probably need a local footy thread but will suit in here.

Designed these for my club. Played in them today for ANZAC round and will be auctioned off after the game (all sales going to RSL)

Will upload some action shots once I get them too. Colours came up fantastic from the local supplier

20pde06.jpg
Looks great Storm!
Good stuff thrashing Plympton for me :cool:

The AFL paid them to change the name of their NEAFL team to give it a wider appeal to the rest of the ACT - everyone still knows it's Eastlake though.

What happened to the sash. That's what I don't like about the old Northern Blues clash jumper. Even though it was red, they should have kept the bullant.

And anyway, i don't line the fact Eastlake changed their seniors name to Canberra.

Channel 7 (at least in vic) is showing Port Melbourne v Williamstown. Massive clash, Williamstown in Royal with yellow sash, Royal shorts, port Melbourne in Royal with red stripes, white shorts. It's a little wet and muddy and the teams are just about indistinguishable.

Channel 7 (at least in vic) is showing Port Melbourne v Williamstown. Massive clash, Williamstown in Royal with yellow sash, Royal shorts, port Melbourne in Royal with red stripes, white shorts. It's a little wet and muddy and the teams are just about indistinguishable.
It's because Port don't have a clash. But yes, it's very annoying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon's VFL clash jumper doesn't seem to have names on it. I think it kind of needs the names to make it look less like 2 black stripes instead of an outlined sash.

13235553_1172572452788094_4103409683473114950_o.jpg

Frankston are in a one off jumper today against Geelong. Anyone have an information on this?
Pretty sure that they have worn that guernsey in pervious home games this year. I know for a fact that Frankston did wear it against Werribee in Round 2.

It's because Port don't have a clash. But yes, it's very annoying

Port actually does have a clash jumper now, it was forced upon them at the instruction of AFL Victoria, who apparently also designed it. It will only be worn away Vs Footscray, so unless the two meet in a final this year where the Dogs are the home team, it won't be seen until 2017.
http://www.portmelbournefc.com.au/pmfc-release-alternative-guernsey/

As a long time Borough supporter and member, I have never personally had trouble telling the two apart, and I've seen a lot of games between the sides. Also, Port Vs Willi is footballs oldest rivalry, and you'd have a hard time convincing either to change strips, especially at Port, where the strip is revered and the above clash jumper is considered tantamount to sacrilege.

Thanks for the bump on this harrythetiger

West Perth will be wearing this Heritage design next week honouring the club's 1941 premiership team. West-Perth-12.gif The actual one being worn next week is ruined by sponsorships, I only have a black and white picture of it so this will have to be adequate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back