Discussion State League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Southport vs North Melbourne on Saturday.

Southport in home and black shorts, North in home with white shorts.

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.38.54 pm.png

Which reminded me a lot of Port Adelaide vs North Melbourne in their pre-season match in 2019.

652259.jpeg

Central Districts Novita Charity One Off.
Looks better IMO. Lift the Peter Page sponsorship and the hoops and it would be better than the current hoops.
Also CDFC are at Home against Norwood and some bright spark in the SANFUL has the nerve to put the Dogs in white shorts and Norwood in navy shorts so theres no clash. The 2nd best league in Australia has done something the AFL and VFL cant lol!
View attachment 1121767
Central’s always wear white shorts though they don’t ever wear blue

Unfortunately you'll never see Lake Oval, or Brunswick St, used for football again bar hundreds of millions being spent which won't happen.

The days of suburban grounds are gone.

The only suburban grounds I can see being used again in the AFL is Western Oval and Optus Oval.... The former has had some decent money spent on it.
Brunswick Street oval is still used for Football by Fitzroy in the VAFA, wearing Fitzroy jumpers, They get a decent crowd, and the the Fitzroy faithfull get out there to watch.

I’ve never seen it, not since from about 2000’s onwards, would love to see some photo evidence though as I thought they just wore white shorts all the time

this is from round 12 last year at prospect, they played in rd 1 this year but was at Elizabeth so the chooks were in red shorts.

chooks.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brunswick Street oval is still used for Football by Fitzroy in the VAFA, wearing Fitzroy jumpers, They get a decent crowd, and the the Fitzroy faithfull get out there to watch.
Went to Brunswick Street a few times. It's great for VAFA level, but there aren't any amenities, no score board, no seating bar the one old stand and it isn't fenced. Brisbane might just get away with it if the played a VFL game there, but that's all.

Went to Brunswick Street a few times. It's great for VAFA level, but there aren't any amenities, no score board, no seating bar the one old stand and it isn't fenced. Brisbane might just get away with it if the played a VFL game there, but that's all.
There's a scoreboard, there are amenities.

Absolute abomination. Just be St Kilda or Sandringham!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don't forget they're also hooked up with Frankston in the VFL Womens also.

How many clubs do they want to be?

Don't forget they're also hooked up with Frankston in the VFL Womens also.

How many clubs do they want to be?

Frankston don't have a women's team in the VFLW. Frankston do have a team in the South Eastern Women's FL. Playing the likes of the Eastern Devils, St Kilda Sharks, Coburg, Mornington, Seaford, Tyabb and Mt Eliza.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back