Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, simple and stylish is best. Hot cross bun design was and remains a monstrosity.

Subtle variations of the classics I'm fine with. Hot cross bun was never a classic
Gonna give the bun jumper some more love. Hot Cross Bun is a classic for me I wasn’t even alive when they wore it in the 90s. Its an unmistakable saints design! Everybody and their dog has a striped kit, it’s nice to have something completely unique from the others. Wouldn’t replace the tri panel for home strip but it’s a cracker for clashes! I cherish the opportunity to buy it as a 2021 training guernsey

- thanks for reading my hot cross bun propaganda

I personally would like to see the club liaise with members as to what our home and away jumpers should look like i.e. let members vote on proposed designs or better yet, have a competition where folks can submit designs. In a year where we have done our bit in maintaining financial support for the club, I think it's about time some form of control/decision-making be allowed to the clubs number one shareholders, the members!

I didn't mind our designs for this however the deliveroo patch was disgusting on the home strip. I don't like dare in the apparel spot, and would be spewing if NB isn't featured prominently there for next year.

Just a thought but it would be pretty cool if we utilized that reflective material to really make our guernsey pop. That reflective white whenever light hits it would make us stand out like dogs balls. It would make the opposition think they're driving on the wrong side of the highway I reckon

I'd like to see a black, white, red version, or controversially, a white, red, black version. Don't think we've reached that level of maturity yet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on any other potential sponsors? New Balance is a great start, we could do with a car company also...
hHFgpTt.jpg

Personally I'm disappointed I've witnessed 4 Grand Finals in my lifetime and we've only worn our original Tri Panel in one of those. We've got the best jumper in the AFL and should wear it whenever possible.

No Hot Cross Bun please.
Agree, I loved the jumper and became a fan

Is the new sponsor locked in? Is it a company already sponsoring us in some way?
No word on new sponsor - the photos I have say “sponsor “
Expect an announcement first week of December with jumpers and sponsor

the training guernseys are the same as this year except yellow and black/grey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back