State Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Its working for me, Tassie dominating and should be a lot further infront at half time than 25 points.

They got a win in the finish, didn't get to watch (had an exam). What did you guys think of the performance? What was the NEAFL east side like? Better or worse than QLD sides played in the past?

They got a win in the finish, didn't get to watch (had an exam). What did you guys think of the performance? What was the NEAFL east side like? Better or worse than QLD sides played in the past?

The NEAFL were pretty average in my opinion, Quality of the stream I was watching wasnt that great but Tassie looked more physical and there bigger blokes dominated in the air, McCulloch and Thorp took mark after mark. Webberley got heaps of the ball, Bowden looked silky and polished and Cox had a good first half. Not sure how they compare to the Queensland sides they have come up against in the past though to be honest.

You can only beat what's put in front of you, so well done us for spraying a can of STFU over the critics, while knocking off the AFL's special pets...

Worse, there no where near the Queensland part of the NEAFL.

Just to make sure you this was the Canberra/Sydney NEAFL sides not the Queensland ones right? The Queensland version knocked this one off by over 100 points last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back