Media Sterge's Sweet F.A s**t trucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Tigerturbulance I'd like some legal representation, got some defamation cases I need to start pursuing.
If you meet the requirements for a civil action, you can sue someone for defamation, whether libel or slander, if they have written or said something bad about you. However, you must be able to prove the necessary elements of a defamation suit if you wish to collect damages. In your case this will be easy to prove as it is recorded within these posts. As a Director of the Qrownbet Company of which I am an invested supporter I am confident if you scratch my back I can scratch yours.
Yours in seeking Justice (for those that can pay)
Tigerturbulance Lawyers

If you meet the requirements for a civil action, you can sue someone for defamation, whether libel or slander, if they have written or said something bad about you. However, you must be able to prove the necessary elements of a defamation suit if you wish to collect damages. In your case this will be easy to prove as it is recorded within these posts. As a Director of the Qrownbet Company of which I am an invested supporter I am confident if you scratch my back I can scratch yours.
Yours in seeking Justice (for those that can pay)
Tigerturbulance Lawyers

I believe I have been unlawfully accused of being an alias by a number of high profile posters in this competition that have used their position in the Sweet FA to besmirch my name.

I believe I have been unlawfully accused of being an alias by a number of high profile posters in this competition that have used their position in the Sweet FA to besmirch my name.

Called me high profile you can't take that back.

That is incredibly uncommon around here.

I have been witness to other members of the SFA saying bad things about you to influence other people's opinion of you (including me) and as such would be in the best position to represent you. The law of defamation can help you. Defamation is the spreading and/or saying of something that isn’t true that damages a person’s reputation or a business’s brand. In the SFA, you can claim compensation for the damage to your reputation or brand if you or your business has been defamed. Please contact me during business hours and we can screw the bastards together.

Yours in seeking the highest paid justice
Tigerturbulance Lawyers

I have been witness to other members of the SFA saying bad things about you to influence other people's opinion of you (including me) and as such would be in the best position to represent you. The law of defamation can help you. Defamation is the spreading and/or saying of something that isn’t true that damages a person’s reputation or a business’s brand. In the SFA, you can claim compensation for the damage to your reputation or brand if you or your business has been defamed. Please contact me during business hours and we can make screw the bastards together.

Tigerturbulance Lawyers

Just for you, Qrownbet will be offering odds of $50 for Tigerturbulance to get 1 hitout in Round 3.

I have been witness to other members of the SFA saying bad things about you to influence other people's opinion of you (including me) and as such would be in the best position to represent you. The law of defamation can help you. Defamation is the spreading and/or saying of something that isn’t true that damages a person’s reputation or a business’s brand. In the SFA, you can claim compensation for the damage to your reputation or brand if you or your business has been defamed. Please contact me during business hours and we can make screw the bastards together.

Tigerturbulance Lawyers

kdavva74 best take him up on the offer run it through the review and see if the claims are hitting the post or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for you, Qrownbet will be offering odds of $50 for Tigerturbulance to get 1 hitout in Round 3.
I will put what ever I have in the account on that
and will happily represent you to repress the arseh@les that are posting something bad about you or spreading a lies about you or you just want to target.

Yours in seeking Justice for those that can pay
Tigerturbulance Lawyers
upload_2018-8-5_20-49-10.png

kdavva74 best take him up on the offer run it through the review and see if the claims are hitting the post or not

Resorting to an AFL jab to get a rise out of me in a Sweet FA thread? Sad. Wish I could take back what I said.

I would advise that I could share in this fortunate arrangement with my Furie team mates; will make a killing here and willing to share

Carry on then

I will put what ever I have in the account on that
and will happily represent you to repress the arseh@les that are posting something bad about you or spreading a lies about you or you just want to target.

Yours in seeking Justice for those that can pay
Tigerturbulance Lawyers
View attachment 538700
manangatang legal business is so much better! lol

Carry on then
giphy.gif

Resorting to an AFL jab to get a rise out of me in a Sweet FA thread? Sad. Wish I could take back what I said.
As your legal representative you are to maintain the right to silence which literally means shut the f@ck up – the right to not say anything, give information or answer questions. Even if SFA Mods ask you a direct question, you have a right to not answer it.
Yours in not digging a bigger hole to get out of
Tigerturbulance Lawyers
upload_2018-8-5_21-0-59.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back