Competition SuperQoach S25 - Teams, Scorecards, Trading etc. Congratulations JoshWoodenSpoon

Remove this Banner Ad

You can have him for the first half, then swap 'em with ShaunDuggan.

Sorry sausage.

Cloud_ for real this time probably.

Bomber rookie sensation Matty411 thanks, the last player the win a match up against me so he's a pretty reasonable player.

sausageroll

spookism you and I are finally on the same team again

JoshWoodenSpoon
4IPXagU.gif

This is some deeply evil bogus y'all are pulling.

Tommycash roll on in you deluxe bone-cruncher. Third knee up still a rule in Qooty yeah??

Cloud_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any sausageroll that is not flaky is overcooked and dry

thats because #teamsausageroll isnt a real sausage roll, but some vegan healthy alternative made from tofu, radish, and a pastry of rice flour and palm oil

the gumbies finals prospect taste better than this!!

Finals Draw Semi-Finals

View attachment 500101

Semifinals are:
Cloud_ vs JoshWoodenSpoon
sausageroll vs Ant Bear
sante Dingster Thatsapaddlin and Frankston Rover have been eliminated. Thanks for playing.

Cloud_, JoshWoodenSpoon and sausageroll..the semi-finals teams will consist of 8 players each. The player pool has been updated and the draft order will be a linear draft in order of finals seedings (ie sausageroll, myself, JoshWoodenSpoon then Cloud_)

We will have 8 rounds of the draft, as all coaches are NOT automatically on their own team. You may choose yourself or the opposing Coach if you wish.Then select a captain and vice-captain.

Go NOW!
What happens next week? Do the two teams left do another draft? Or do they keep their players who are still in the SFA finals and draft from the rest to fill the vacant spots?

What happens next week? Do the two teams left do another draft? Or do they keep their players who are still in the SFA finals and draft from the rest to fill the vacant spots?
Another draft next week. Only 4 SFA clubs will be playing.

What I mean is, you don't need to worry about next week...;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back