Media SuperQoach For Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

With the conclusion of the SuperQoach season, I am retiring from running the game any future seasons.

Anyone who may want to find their niche in the league, who is prepared to administer this game next season and going forward, please state your interest in here.

With the conclusion of the SuperQoach season, I am retiring from running the game any future seasons.

Anyone who may want to find their niche in the league, who is prepared to administer this game next season and going forward, please state your interest in here.
Sensational work AB, thanks for running it so well 👍🏻

Thanks for running it, AB

I look forward to Callums_Guns taking it over next season

How much are you paying someone to take it on?

Someone really needs to take AB up on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting.

Are you going to put money values for each poster, and then a salary cap?

look forward to seeing where you take this.
I'd like to but I'll have to do some homework. Might be an S35 thing. I've got position data though so I might incorporate that somehow.

Go join up guys and gals
The Winner will receive a Badge and a 12 Month ➡ Premium Platinum Account!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back