Survivor: Isolation Island

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** we actually had a horrid time at that. Was genuinely funny though watching you and Swallow in our tribe PM watch our chances go down the drain.

We had fun it was great

Mr I don’t have internet and Mr I can’t copy and paste right here ladies and gentlemen.

Mr I don’t have internet and Mr I can’t copy and paste right here ladies and gentlemen.
My internet literally packed up and decided not to work at that critical point. I was running around very panicked. I had to explain to my partner why I was so anxious. She didn’t seem to understand what I was going through.

The copy and paste well that’s user error.

To be honest, I was genuinely surprised when MWPP told me you raised me as a threat. At that point, I felt MWPP was directing traffic and Ninja/Chippy were dominating challenges so while I was certainly involved in steering the ship it I never considered myself as a threat.
I definitely considered you the most likely threat to upsetting my apple cart. It’s also why I brushed off your olive branch when we got to the merge. I definitely wasn’t intending on keeping you around if I could help it. Turns out better people had other ideas and I had to bide my time haha

Did you know I was gunning for you Barrybran? I wanted croweater 41 first and when I saw him play that idol I was like "Okay, now it goes to baz." That vote honestly ruined my game. And I was kinda pissed that serial and Swallow landed on the other tribe because I wanted revenge in a big way.

Did you know I was gunning for you Barrybran? I wanted croweater 41 first and when I saw him play that idol I was like "Okay, now it goes to baz." That vote honestly ruined my game. And I was kinda pissed that serial and Swallow landed on the other tribe because I wanted revenge in a big way.
Lots of people had it out for me.

If it wasn’t for serial_thrilla finding the idol with a clue he got and one I got (that I tried to lie to about having but ClarkeM told him at Iso island I had a clue) I’d have been long gone.

I’m still really happy with how that play went down. I think Baz and myself were worried I wasn’t going to get it and the whole ship would sink on that as your group with SM and co would have had power in that tribe.

I didn't know at that point that you were gunning for me but I knew I couldn't trust the others and I felt confident that we had better numbers moving forward if I could somehow stay alive and keep crowy around as well. How the * I survived with you and A93 on the same tribe and ST/C41/AS on the other side is beyond me. That was the worst possible time to merge imaginable for me.

I didn't know at that point that you were gunning for me but I knew I couldn't trust the others and I felt confident that we had better numbers moving forward if I could somehow stay alive and keep crowy around as well. How the fu** I survived with you and A93 on the same tribe and ST/C41/AS on the other side is beyond me. That was the worst possible time to merge imaginable for me.
We felt like you were a sitting duck ST/AS and myself. We had you pinned as the first voted out from that tribe. Well done for surviving.

Lots of people had it out for me.

If it wasn’t for serial_thrilla finding the idol with a clue he got and one I got (that I tried to lie to about having but ClarkeM told him at Iso island I had a clue) I’d have been long gone.

I’m still really happy with how that play went down. I think Baz and myself were worried I wasn’t going to get it and the whole ship would sink on that as your group with SM and co would have had power in that tribe.
Honestly it wasn't anything other than the fact Paddles had immunity, I obviously wanted SM and A93 in the game, and the three of us had an alliance with serial_thrilla and A Swallow. We went with those two for the first few votes and then when we asked them for a show of faith they screwed us. Great move though.
I didn't know at that point that you were gunning for me but I knew I couldn't trust the others and I felt confident that we had better numbers moving forward if I could somehow stay alive and keep crowy around as well. How the fu** I survived with you and A93 on the same tribe and ST/C41/AS on the other side is beyond me. That was the worst possible time to merge imaginable for me.
Haha yeah we just wanted to pick off members of the BC. And that swap was right on the knife's edge for us too. We got MWPP and IDC in and because we needed a 5th and you were kinda there and the two of us were like "Well. I guess he's our best option."

And then you ****ed me before I could plot my revenge.

Haha yeah we just wanted to pick off members of the BC. And that swap was right on the knife's edge for us too. We got MWPP and IDC in and because we needed a 5th and you were kinda there and the two of us were like "Well. I guess he's our best option."

And then you f’ed me before I could plot my revenge.
Yeah this was an example of what I mentioned earlier. ST and MWPP both told me they trusted you and I was open to working with you as there were other people I felt we were better off removing first but I knew A93/SM had planted seeds in your mind and that was counterproductive to both my game and the overall tribe at that point. It was MWPP's idea in the end. I just didn't steer it away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah this was an example of what I mentioned earlier. ST and MWPP both told me they trusted you and I was open to working with you as there were other people I felt we were better off removing first but I knew A93/SM had planted seeds in your mind and that was counterproductive to both my game and the overall tribe at that point. It was MWPP's idea in the end. I just didn't steer it away.
Also fu** you MWPP. I thought the Chess alliance was real.
It was real. Two turning points for me
-You talked about throwing a challenge (made me think it was you or A93 who had done so in that survey one)*
-You didn't trust Baz and wanted to knife him so I had to pick between you
*this was the biggy. I didn't want to work with someone who wanted to throw a challenge

Hey Loonerty what happened to the original Beez idol? Did ClarkeM have it or was I just exceptionally stupid with my searches given the clue you’d provided me?
I can tell you he told me he died with it. I was talking to him about being voted off and he was like I thought I’d be voted off but I didn’t want anyone to know I had the idol.

Honestly I told her off the bat that I was going to flip on you first opportunity. That was a mistake.
You what now?
You weren't available.
It was real. Two turning points for me
-You talked about throwing a challenge (made me think it was you or A93 who had done so in that survey one)*
-You didn't thrust Baz and wanted to knife him so I had to pick between you
*this was the biggy. I didn't want to work with someone who wanted to throw a challenge
Okay, that's fair. And no, I didn't. I thought it was Noobz who did.

You weren't available.

I guess I should be happy that you guys are playing chess.

Wait, you didn’t play any chess?

BAN THEM.

Pretty much the dilemma I was facing. Even if you hadn't have told MWPP that I'd certainly guessed that would be the case.
Honestly I told her off the bat that I was going to flip on you first opportunity. That was a mistake.

You weren't available.

Okay, that's fair. And no, I didn't. I thought it was Noobz who did.
Yeah I trusted you eth . You were chatty (a rarity in a game where I tended to say way more than others in PMs) and I wanted to keep working with you, but the throwing a challenge idea and also repeatedly wanting to stab Baz at that point made our alliance untenable. I arranged a 5-5 vote and for me to be the flipper.

Honestly it wasn't anything other than the fact Paddles had immunity, I obviously wanted SM and A93 in the game, and the three of us had an alliance with serial_thrilla and A Swallow. We went with those two for the first few votes and then when we asked them for a show of faith they screwed us. Great move though.

And then you f’ed me before I could plot my revenge.
We too thought we had to out the BC early in the original tribe. With your help we got rid of the first few but as you said the show of faith wasn’t rewarded when ST and AS really turned their back and went hard at that alliance they knew about. I was really worried about getting the idol as I thought he may have sent it else where or held it for himself. The good thing was Baz was in on this too so had it gone pear shaped he would have hopefully done something about it.

ST was keen on having the power in the tribe. He was just setting it all up and off to merge we went where it didn’t quiet work out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back