Survivor: West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Aw what the hell, you've all been good.

The third player drafted to the Red Tribe: JT_the_Man
The third player drafted to the Blue Tribe: Michaels
The third player drafted to the Green Tribe: HumanMeatball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah so maybe watch what you say in this thread ;)

Nah, only shifty pricks use discretion.

I invite my team mates to say exactly how we feel about each other. and then we can have a giant all in brawl to sort out our differences so we can move forward as a team.

Nah, only shifty pricks use discretion.

I invite my team mates to say exactly how we feel about each other. and then we can have a giant all in brawl to sort out our differences so we can move forward as a team.
you're tacky and I hate you.

By slowly announcing tribe members one by one doesn't that put those picked toward the end at a disadvantage by not being able to form alliances sooner.

By slowly announcing tribe members one by one doesn't that put those picked toward the end at a disadvantage by not being able to form alliances sooner.
I did think about this.

People shouldn't be talking to one another yet until your tribe has been fully announced.
If people are concerned enough by this, I'll just reveal the tribes entirely.

I may not know which tribe I am in yet, but I just know that I like you all. In fact, I like you all so much, that I just can't send any of ya home.

Tell you what, I'm going to do the diplomatic thing, and remove emotions from my voting, as I am going to vote Alphabetically!

This way, I'm not going to anger anyone, because you guys all know what my vote is going to be.

It's not like my vote is going to change the game, right?

I may not know which tribe I am in yet, but I just know that I like you all. In fact, I like you all so much, that I just can't send any of ya home.

Tell you what, I'm going to do the diplomatic thing, and remove emotions from my voting, as I am going to vote Alphabetically!

This way, I'm not going to anger anyone, because you guys all know what my vote is going to be.

It's not like my vote is going to change the game, right?
If you are in my tribe, you can join my super secret alliance. Deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back