Survivor: West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Just letting everyone know since I'm only a rookie I'm happy to be used and abused within my tribe and when all is said and done I promise I won't stab you in the back :)

I may not know which tribe I am in yet, but I just know that I like you all. In fact, I like you all so much, that I just can't send any of ya home.

Tell you what, I'm going to do the diplomatic thing, and remove emotions from my voting, as I am going to vote Alphabetically!

This way, I'm not going to anger anyone, because you guys all know what my vote is going to be.

It's not like my vote is going to change the game, right?
Oh shit. Not alphabetically. :( ;)

I did think about this.

People shouldn't be talking to one another yet until your tribe has been fully announced.
If people are concerned enough by this, I'll just reveal the tribes entirely.
It appears it doesn't bother anyone thus far.

It bothers me.

Post the teams
You're only 1 person.

IF 10 PEOPLE LIKE THIS I WILL START THE GAME EARLY!!111!!!!111!!!!1!!!

Nah, I'll decide tonight. Maybe at midnight. Maybe at a more reasonable time.

You're only 1 person.

IF 10 PEOPLE LIKE THIS I WILL START THE GAME EARLY!!111!!!!111!!!!1!!!

Nah, I'll decide tonight. Maybe at midnight. Maybe at a more reasonable time.

I don't want any perceived advantage I may have had to compromise the integrity of my impending victory

Tribe PMs have been created. Here they are in full:

Red Tribe:
LicoriceAllsorts
dennis crumpet
JT_the_Man
Smartys Power
Thatsapaddlin
Ant Bear
philreich
tgrs
JD Tomahawk
SM

Blue Tribe:
Elton Johns Wig
brahj
Michaels
akkaps
Fryer Tuck
Blacky
spookism
Van_Dyke
roo2macca
burningdwarf

Green Tribe:
Azarole
BigJoeD_
HumanMeatball
Nakia
Wacky Tiger
sante
The Filth Wizard
Noobz0r
BRAB
Willo_

YOUR FIRST TRIBE REWARD CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED ON SUNDAY THE 22ND.
Until then, chat to your tribemates. Get to know each other. Enjoy!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tribe PMs have been created. Here they are in full:

Red Tribe:
LicoriceAllsorts
dennis crumpet
JT_the_Man
Smartys Power
Thatsapaddlin
Ant Bear
philreich
tgrs
JD Tomahawk
SM

Blue Tribe:
Elton Johns Wig
brahj
Michaels
akkaps
Fryer Tuck
Blacky
spookism
Van_Dyke
roo2macca
burningdwarf

Green Tribe:
Azarole
BigJoeD_
HumanMeatball
Nakia
Wacky Tiger
sante
The Filth Wizard
Noobz0r
BRAB
Willo_

YOUR FIRST TRIBE REWARD CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED ON SUNDAY THE 22ND.
Until then, chat to your tribemates. Get to know each other. Enjoy!

Oh man the 22nd is my Girlfriend's birthday so I'll be on my phone all day. Eek.

Have you tried to knife your tribe yet, akkaps?
Why do you want to bring up last game? And thanks for making it that much more difficult for me to win.

As I said in the Jury Villa, it was the only chance for Timmy to get the majority and I knew I was on the bottom of the group at the Ducks. I wasn't expecting moles in that scenario.

Why do you want to bring up last game? And thanks for making it that much more difficult for me to win.

As I said in the Jury Villa, it was the only chance for Timmy to get the majority and I knew I was on the bottom of the group at the Ducks. I wasn't expecting moles in that scenario.

Yes, Noobz0r is the reason you won't win this game.

Oh man the 22nd is my Girlfriend's birthday so I'll be on my phone all day. Eek.

my wifes bday is also the 22nd, she will be getting no attention from me while this is on.

my wifes bday is also the 22nd, she will be getting no attention from me while this is on.

We're going for Brunch and then the Zoo. Don't really need to look at animals, right?

It was a joke dude, settle down.

Besides, isn't making it difficult for other contestants to win the point of the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back