2nds Swans Reserves 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Conditions look atrocious. I opened up the stream and saw Marsh drop a sitter inside defensive 50.

lol I bet the commentators were waiting to use the line "he was like a Rose between two thorns"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like Fisher and Fox. Maze is huge at 18/19 and looks solid through his body. No string bean.

BJ & Rose nearly gone. Will think about more about others.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Florent has a nice set of skills. Will be some player when he develops the body.
Agree Grim. Very skillful and tough for a young player. Have you noticed how much mongrel our younger group have got. I thought Fox, Fisher & Edwards were good tonight. Darcy Cameron was sensational.

Brown was the pick of the toppies.

Love how our players are so strong in the contest yet spread really well. So quick, a huge improvement on previous teams. By the way O'Riordan was soooo good, soooo strong.

Maibaum was beaten too often by Richards tonight. Lucky he had a lot of great help in Aliir, Talia & Laidler. Sexy Tyrone wasn't too bad off HB either.

On HUAWEI Y560-U23 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really like Fisher and Fox. Maze is huge at 18/19 and looks solid through his body. No string bean.

That early experience would've really helped Foxy I reckon. He looks really good on the wing IMO.

As I said earlier BJ kicking to next year's teammates. Maize is huge. Love to see how he develops. Probably a Rookie spot in this year's draft. BJ, Rose, Foote (even though he is great at this level he finds it hard at AFL level and his lack of skills is obvious at that level), Leonardis, Kizza & Macca have to all be close to either retirement or delisting. Marsh might be offered up for trade as he is depth only and there are far better defenders coming through. Murray didn't play tonight.

On HUAWEI Y560-U23 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back