Official Match Thread Sweet FA S14 Round 14 - West Coast WONDERS (5) v Geelong GUMBIES (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

$40 dollars of chips, with gravy in one go. The more you eat, the better your doctorate!

And you call yourself a Doctor! that's not very healthy now is it Dr Nick?

tumblr_lk0ht4GWll1qi7itzo1_500.jpg

Hi Gumbies, I've taken it upon myself to get things going for our matchup next Monday, I'm still waiting for an intelligent reply to test my obvious intellect.

This is me below, waiting for an ingenious reply. Come at me Gumbies :)

homer-work-frome-home.jpg

As..... I walk along I wonder, a what went wrong
With our game, a game that was so strong.
And as I still walk on, I think of, the games we've lost
Together, a while our broken hearts are young

I'm a play' in the rain
Tears are fallin' and I feel the pain
Wishin' the Gumbies were within reach
To end this misery

West Coast Wonders, I w-w-w-w-wonder
Why, why why why why why the Gumbies got away?
And I wonder, if the Wonders will stay?
They might just runaway, run, run, run, run, runaway

I'm a walkin' in the rain
Tears are fallin' and I feel the pain
Wishin' my team mates were here with me
To end this misery

And I wonder, I w-w-w-w wonder
Why, why why why why why the Gumbies can play?
And I wonder if the Wonders should stay?
West Coast Wonders should runaway, run, run, run, run, runaway
A run, run, run, run, runaway

I've seen someone use a mouse in the air and complain it isn't working. Just because it was wireless.

I've done that, and due to some interference it's actually moved so you'll have to do better. :p

Dear Dolly Doctor11

I just found out my sister's friend has herpes. I'm worried about her and all, but I'm also worried that if she comes to our house and goes to the toilet, then I could catch it from sitting on the same toilet seat. Is this possible?

Your pal,

Anonymous.

Well, well, well. So what about this weather we're having eh?

Press 1 for yet another unforeseen flood.
Press 2 for yet another tropical cyclone deciding to make landfall.
Press 3 for a monsoon trough bringing gale force winds.
Press 4 for an act of god.
Press 5 for that rare 5 minute period where you can look outside of your window and find nice weather to go outside and yell about clocks to anyone who will listen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Press 1 for yet another unforeseen flood.
Press 2 for yet another tropical cyclone deciding to make landfall.
Press 3 for a monsoon trough bringing gale force winds.
Press 4 for an act of god.
Press 5 for that rare 5 minute period where you can look outside of your window and find nice weather to go outside and yell about clocks to anyone who will listen.

Must...not..press...all at once....

As it was foretold, and so it shall be

Wonders to defeat Gumbies. Heavily.

It's written in the stars! Well, it was just written by a star...

I told you not to eavesdrop on my phone conversations Markus. .. I like you but I'll need to correct what you heard. .. I said "Wonders to treat Gumbies to a finals birth by rolling over". .. That was my bookie, I was trying to gauge his thoughts on our chances and I found out we're near on un-backable. ..

BTW I wish my bookie was as nice as the OPs. .. My $5 would stretch much further, I was hoping to get enough to get a happy meal and a frappe to cheer me up after we defeat such a sad team ;)

(only took me a few days to come up with that, hope you appreciate the effort Marky Mark)

And wont have a clue!

I accept you excitement and appreciate you would probably be hesitant to post the possibility of the Wonders winning. However, I must point out that if you and your imaginative team mates continue to post how you will hit/beat/steamroll/destroy/bury us I think if that does come true we would have received many clues in this thread to work out what happened....

You haven't orchestrated the next Da Vinci code situation where we have to search for 2000 year old artefacts to piece together what happened if your predictions do come true.

Must...not..press...all at once....

You'll notice that if you do after midnight it will become the lead in tune for funky town. But if you do it before midnight it will become a Celine Dion classic. :thumbsu:

Let's have a raffle on what day Peterss will make his post, I am going to say Wednesday ;)

He was online today so I'll wager it will not be back again till Thursday.

Ah playing my old team on my old home ground i see.

Always fun for a laugh to see what a joke of a club they have become since i left :)

Their fans are bogans aswell.

Bring it on!

GUMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

#winning

Also Petess when you reference that you left are you meaning left the wonders or left the SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back