Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

3. tony is very likeable. He posted 31 times in our match thread against the Bombers for 108 positive reactions (64 like, 19 lol, 25 love), 1 neutral reaction (1 wow) and no negative reactions. It would have been 32 posts for 111/1/0 but a numpty mod deleted one of his posts.
2. It's time consuming and painful tracking someone's post to like ratio in a match thread, not made easier by a numpty mod deleting a bunch of posts.
1. @NeutralDisaster (#rentfree) is a numpty.
He will ban you for that. He will have to ask Ant Bear first.

Round 10
rjYSL36.png

Round 10

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Hate reminded people what really high quality, beautiful, engaging and well researched media looks like.
  2. We have surely reached peak 'posting analysis' media.
  3. When everybody else goes high, the Warriors go low. The spoon looks a certainty to join the utensils draw down at Van Cortlandt. While we're at it, has there ever been a worse ruck rover in the history of the competition than yours truly? No, there hasn't.
Over to you Sweet FA 👍

1. TIF's Wazzes and the Wonders are in a plummet off to the bottom and clearly ClarkeM has a point to prove.
2. Looks like Barrybran cannot be relied on to lose more points.
3. 'Survivor' could be a worse influence on humans than the Simpsons.

1) Hammocks are comfy;
2) Winning footy Grand Finals beats losing qooty matches;
3) A COVID-positive coach is loose as heck.
IMG_0459.JPG

1. TIF's Wazzes and the Wonders are in a plummet off to the bottom and clearly ClarkeM has a point to prove.
2. Looks like Barrybran cannot be relied on to lose more points.
3. 'Survivor' could be a worse influence on humans than the Simpsons.

4. If I may be permitted, a friend send me this Pete Townshend acoustic version of 'Save it for Later'. Very pretty. Someone might enjoy it.

2. Posting solely in gifs for a week is incredibly challenging
Gumbies take over:
Step 1 - THB posts team sheet
Step 2 - Barrybran joins the Dragons
Step 3 - ???
Step 4 - Profit

1. SweetD is thick in the ass and thick in the head
2. Chipmunk is the life of every thread and party, they need to sort their sleep schedule so they can be awake for AUS posting hours
3. 11kgm and myself need Matty Lloyd to help with some goalkicking

1. ClarkeM is so focussed on his posting number he squibs his own teammates.
2. It's really challenging to win the club goalkicking playing midfield, especially when the sim sticks you in the back pocket for half a game.
3. Something about the geography around Gumbania is causing it to consistently rain on match days.

1. When everybody else goes high, the Warriors go low. The spoon looks a certainty to join the utensils draw down at Van Cortlandt. While we're at it, has there ever been a worse ruck rover in the history of the competition than yours truly? No, there hasn't.
I'm pretty sure Rodders has played a season at RR.

1. SweetD is thick in the ass and thick in the head
2. Chipmunk is the life of every thread and party, they need to sort their sleep schedule so they can be awake for AUS posting hours
3. 11kgm and myself need Matty Lloyd to help with some goalkicking

The game was an hour earlier than I expected :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd be the sort of guy to show up to a party at the scheduled start time.
I bet you show up an hour late because it's cool.

hi NaturalDisaster how are the mid season survey results coming along :)
We get the results of the mid-season survey two days before the post-season survey comes out which is two weeks before the mid-post-season survey comes out just before the pre-season survey gets published.

Just be patient.

hi NaturalDisaster how are the mid season survey results coming along :)

Will give it another week

Unfortunately, the way the stupid fixture has worked out, we don't play every team until about round 15ish, not going to run it til then.

We get the results of the mid-season survey two days before the post-season survey comes out which is two weeks before the mid-post-season survey comes out just before the pre-season survey gets published.

Just be patient.

This will be the last survey I do, possibly forever.

Just be patient.

Will give it another week

Unfortunately, the way the stupid fixture has worked out, we don't play every team until about round 15ish, not going to run it til then.
ok
i just didnt learn anything this week so i thought i could get away with pinching something from the results :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back