Fundraiser Sweet FA UGLY All-Stars Fundraiser Series - MVP ANNOUNCED

Remove this Banner Ad

UGLY_banner.jpg

Hello my fellow Sweet FAer's.

I am writing this asking this community to help support a great cause in which I am involved in this year.

I am raising money for the Leukemia Foundation via the UGLY Bartender Fundraiser. All money raised goes towards providing accommodation for those unfortunate enough to require treatment for Leukemia and are required to travel from the country and are in need of somewhere to stay.

This accommodation is provided free of charge to those in need and whose stays can be from 2 weeks to 2 years. While it is free for the patients, it costs the Leukemia Foundation $80 per night to provide one nights accommodation.

Through a whole range of events and fundraisers my entry level goal is $10,000, however I am striving to hit the $15,000 mark which would assist with approximately half a years accommodation.

So, while I am asking for a donation from you guys and girls to help me reach my target, I am looking to make it a little bit of fun and reward for the Sweet FA as well.

I'm hoping that I can get donations from enough of you (no matter how small and keeping in mind all donations over $2- are tax deductible) that I pool the posters together and play a three game charity series.

I will select a poster to be the other captain and we will conduct a draft for the two teams, with the two teams to then play a three game series.
Not only is this going to a great cause and will help a lot of unfortunate people I plan on providing a reward of an actual trophy to the poster voted the best player over the three games and posting it out to them.

Any donation big or small can be made here: https://secure.leukaemiafoundation....angPref=en-CA&RegistrationID=639341#&panel1-3

Any questions please hit me up.

Thread is misleading, spookism is far from an ugly bartender. I'd let him give me mostly head any day.

UGLY_banner.jpg

Hello my fellow Sweet FAer's.

I am writing this asking this community to help support a great cause in which I am involved in this year.

I am raising money for the Leukemia Foundation via the UGLY Bartender Fundraiser. All money raised goes towards providing accommodation for those unfortunate enough to require treatment for Leukemia and are required to travel from the country and are in need of somewhere to stay.

This accommodation is provided free of charge to those in need and whose stays can be from 2 weeks to 2 years. While it is free for the patients, it costs the Leukemia Foundation $80 per night to provide one nights accommodation.

Through a whole range of events and fundraisers my entry level goal is $10,000, however I am striving to hit the $15,000 mark which would assist with approximately half a years accommodation.

So, while I am asking for a donation from you guys and girls to help me reach my target, I am looking to make it a little bit of fun and reward for the Sweet FA as well.

I'm hoping that I can get donations from enough of you (no matter how small and keeping in mind all donations over $2- are tax deductible) that I pool the posters together and play a three game charity series.

I will select a poster to be the other captain and we will conduct a draft for the two teams, with the two teams to then play a three game series.
Not only is this going to a great cause and will help a lot of unfortunate people I plan on providing a reward of an actual trophy to the poster voted the best player over the three games and posting it out to them.

Any donation big or small can be made here: https://secure.leukaemiafoundation....angPref=en-CA&RegistrationID=639341#&panel1-3

Any questions please hit me up.

What is your time frame on this spooks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back