Media SWEET FREEDOM

Remove this Banner Ad

What do the Furies, 'Days of our lives, and the WWE have in common?

They are all really crap Soap Operas, with Really bad acting and all full of s**t.

I don't believe an ounce of this Furies Soap Opera.

I'm calling them out - Its all fake as crap.

I'll admit, it started off with slightly better acting than in S26, but than devolved.

Maybe by S40 they might have finally got the acting part down pat.

They are all really crap Soap Operas, with Really bad acting and all full of s**t.

1575192556427.png
I'll admit, it started off with slightly better acting than in S26, but than devolved.

1575192564610.png

so what the * do you think has happened this season?
Was I dreaming that TJASTA got pissed off and stopped playing with the furies and Ned_Flanders barged his way in and became captain?

What part of 'I knew all along' do you know, because as a member of the furies your outside knowledge would be invaluable for me to figure out what just happened

celebrating your own teammates losing, classy dude
Being honest if someone wants out of a shittruck team then that is worth celebrating.... If he isn't happy then it's time to split, just hope the prenuptials aren't severe on him... There're certain members on the Furies I like and some that are worth any bother.

The problem is the scriptwriter and Director is NedLam. Hopefully the Furies will delist the bloated nonentity. No other club will pick up this wrecker.

In the meantime, #CelebrateTJASTA

It's dickhead's like Ned that are contributing to the league turning into s**t.

Yes there are s**t campaigners that spam the fu** out of match threads unwanted, but it's the personal bullshit that fu**s people over. I don't want to repeat what was said behind closed doors, but people need to know that it was just not on and never needed to be said. Now we have a Furies poster that really loves this club and did so much to re-brand it and make it a club that was not exclusively Tigers posters, who has been shunned from his own club for "sooking" about another poster.

I'm not going to stand idly by and watch the same person take over the club with a self appointed captaincy after what has just happened. I am not part of the leadership group so I can't actually tell you what is going on in there, but there is no way that Ned should be the Furies captain next season.

Ned might be getting the sack at this rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A small part of me is sad that I didn't take up TJs offer to join the furries. To be among my own kind would be grand. But then that small part of me is overshadowed by the infinitely larger part of me known as logic and reason, who is holding a baseball bat which he uses to swiftly dispose of that small part.

Can’t wait for the next saga in S29.
I'm planning some internal turmoil at the Gumbies as haydo continues to push the North Shore Serpents only to have me fight him on it because ****ed if we're rebranding the Gumbies in the Dockers colours. Should be good.

I'm planning some internal turmoil at the Gumbies as haydo continues to push the North Shore Serpents only to have me fight him on it because f’ed if we're rebranding the Gumbies in the Dockers colours. Should be good.
Gumbies out, Serpents in.

I think everyone can agree with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back