2nds Sydney Swans Ressies 2010

Apr 11, 2009
MEL --> ADL
AFL Club
Sydney
It would not surprise me if we decide to rest some guys once we know the Collingwood v Hawthorn result.

Might be Vez's opportunity to show the coaches he will be pushing for a spot in 2010. Likewise Reid could be given a game to give him a taste.

if the hawks lose, then i'll see a few changes imo, if they WIN, we have to win to play final in sydney against them hawks

Qbn down by 18 points at half time against Tuggers.

Need Swans to win if Tigers dont get their business done.
Queanbeyan don't deserve to play in the finals if they don't win today.

Bradshaw I read in the paper this morning was scheduled to play one half.

Aug 26, 2007
FORWARD POCKET
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
THE BIG SOUND WEST OF THE TOWN!
its all but over in the 3rd Quarter a 46 point lead to belco

No effort at all from the ressies i hear

im so over their crap performances and i dont care if its how many listed players we have and such

we dont deserve to play finals

so mad at them

Aug 26, 2007
FORWARD POCKET
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
THE BIG SOUND WEST OF THE TOWN!
Final score: Ressies 11.7.73 belconnen: 15.15.105! Some game day stats: Bradshaw played 67 minutes kicked 1.1 & had 8 kicks, 1 handball & 6 marks! Matt o'dwyer with 37 disposals nathan gordon with 34 disposals & campbell heath with 3 goals & 33 disposals! We also hold top spot on the ladder after ainslie lost this afternoon to eastlakes by 5 points! Ressies win the minor premiership!

Swan55

Rookie
Jan 15, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Sydney
precautionary soph

maybe not ((

The plan for Braddy was to play as much of the game as possible without injury or soreness. He left the ground and did not return in the second half, the ice maybe be more than a precaution. The club doctor was not brimming with positive news when I asked about the knee after the game and neither did Braddy when I wished him the best.

Finals also start this week in AFL Canberra. Both games are at Manuka Oval.

Saturday 4th September 2pm
Sydney v Ainslie in Semi Final 2. The winner goes on to the Grand Final while the loser plays the winner of Semi Final 1.

Sunday 5th September 2pm
Eastlake v Queanbeyan in Semi Final 1. This is a knockout match.

Given the ressies play on the Saturday and the seniors on the Sunday, I'm guessing there will be a few emergencies that won't play ressies and remain in Sydney as an insurance policy. This could mean the ressies team is down to 10 listed players again, depending on injury. If so, it will be hard to see them beating Ainslie at Manuka.

Back