Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Because, while we have ups and downs, we occasionally fire a shot. Essendon have been constantly losing for the entire memorable life of anyone under 30 lol

You'd give the last 20 years of your clubs' history to accomplish something we've done multiple times since then. It'd be another year for us, but it'd be a watershed moment for you club :$

12 wins in 4 years is an up?

yah ur right. We all want that!

Let’s just feed souv the ball this week for a bag against magoo

Why even go to that much effort? All you need to ruin McKay is to force him to do a 15m kick under no pressure.

I'd rather lose another 100 games in a row than rely on * for my football happiness
Thats looks more achievably probable than not to be honest.

They’ve turned into godees fans - come out of the woodwork when they have a win

They're not that bad. When North makes the Grand Final I'll certainly be up and about, so I won't hold it against Bombers fans when they're playing theirs this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes a nice change from cheering on bombing women and kids.

I don't know all about that, I just want to call his football club crap

Got banned from the Essendon board thread for saying North supporters go to college to get more knowledge, but Essendon fans go to Jupiter to get more stupider.

The truth hurts, I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back