Maxy
David
Wade
Starc
Richardson
Zampa
Hazelwood

My 11, Cummins needs to be dragged, Richardson can kinda bowl at the death

Yeah that sort of looks okay....protect finch from the swinging opening ball ...can play the spin in the middle overs..but they will open with finch

I think we are F88ked to tell the truth

Yeah that sort of looks okay....protect finch from the swinging opening ball ...can play the spin in the middle overs..but they will open with finch

I think we are F88ked to tell the truth
The same Finch that just made 76 opening? I don't think so

Yeah he will open

But are you honestly confident that finchie will go okay V boult next week ???

I'm not
His form is no worse than many other players, he made a 50 a few knocks ago as well. A 76 in a warm-up game is as good as you can ask for, no one else got even half of what he got today

His form is no worse than many other players, he made a 50 a few knocks ago as well. A 76 in a warm-up game is as good as you can ask for, no one else got even half of what he got today
Yeah you are right ....76 is as good as you can ask for...he was lucky he did not face Kumar early with the ball coming back into him

But he still does not inspire me with confidence facing boult next week ....

I think we have issue's all through the batting unit atm...IMO we do not have a number four...smith does nothing in that position and Maxi is a liablity batting anywhere atm and is not suited for a top four positions.... I would prefer greenie at four but thats me...and as he his not in the squad reckon they might go Stoinis at four maxi 5 david 6 Wade 7

and in regards to wade we saw today that he is CRUCIAL for our finishing and to provide a exp head for David and co

what I would like to see against the kiwis with the squad we have

warner
finch
marsh
stoinis
Maxi
David
Wade
Starc
Agar
Zamps
Hazelwood

I think that is the better team...but it still have reservations about the top and the middle order

Yeah you are right ....76 is as good as you can ask for...he was lucky he did not face Kumar early with the ball coming back into him

But he still does not inspire me with confidence facing boult next week ....

I think we have issue's all through the batting unit atm...IMO we do not have a number four...smith does nothing in that position and Maxi is a liablity batting anywhere atm and is not suited for a top four positions.... I would prefer greenie at four but thats me...and as he his not in the squad reckon they might go Stoinis at four maxi 5 david 6 Wade 7

and in regards to wade we saw today that he is CRUCIAL for our finishing and to provide a exp head for David and co

what I would like to see against the kiwis with the squad we have

warner
finch
marsh
stoinis
Maxi
David
Wade
Starc
Agar
Zamps
Hazelwood

I think that is the better team...but it still have reservations about the top and the middle order
That's my best team as well, but Golden Boy ain't getting dropped.

We can only hope

I think it was evident today when shami came on at the end.....and that is the ability to bowl a quick order at the stumps

For me Cummins is too back of the length...perfect for test cricket but he does not produce enough balls on the stumps

the old adage...they miss you hit is spot on I reckon in T20

I think it was evident today when shami came on at the end.....and that is the ability to bowl a quick order at the stumps

For me Cummins is too back of the length...perfect for test cricket but he does not produce enough balls on the stumps

the old adage...they miss you hit is spot on I reckon in T20

Slot bowling and it doesn’t work. Look at how Ellis bowls has two balls the full yorker or the slower ball. That’s it. No slot bowling it doesn’t work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a fan of Inglis, but Carey’s been doing fine.
Are there any cricket players on this footy forum who we don’t hate on?
Carey drops way too many in tests I'm picking the better keeper then batsman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back