Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the only ones they play. Jordan Clark and Charlie Constable both look good to me but Scott likes the tried and proven. Apparently the Cats played the oldest side in VFL/AFL history last night?
Need a sprinkling of youth in any team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bit of trivia... Pretty sure Geelong have never won an AFL final interstate.

Rowie spoke to him and told us 2 days ago we were close, he was prepared to come over, but then had a health scare. So he’s not leaving Melbourne.
The Richmond board were kind enough to elaborate a bit. Fingers crossed for Balmy as he is not old by todays standards

Rowey:"Crows indicating Brad Crouch won't be prioritised (to keep). Stengle will be."
Tredrea on 5aa: "Geelong has cooled on Brad Crouch according to the people I have spoken to. No chance of band 1 compo."
Bickley: "Need multiple clubs to bid for his services to drive price up."

Reading between the lines there's still work to do on what we get in return, who Brad goes to and for what price.
So Tredders spoke with Port, good.

That’s a stupid comment to get out there from the Crows as it weakens out potential bluff.

Finally, the media are all full of it. There are enough clubs out there needing a quality mid, we only need 2 clubs to compete and drive the price up.

So Tredders spoke with Port, good.

That’s a stupid comment to get out there from the Crows as it weakens out potential bluff.

Finally, the media are all full of it. There are enough clubs out there needing a quality mid, we only need 2 clubs to compete and drive the price up.
port just wanted him for 500 per year both BC and AD. not happening

ps BC = before cocaine
AD = after dope

I'm assuming we have a replacement.

I thought Saunders was meant to be a great appointment
He was only ever a short term appointment to train whoever is using kangatech . He has a successful practice that he can now focus on.

Definitely not a big rumour at all but the club are livid at crouch and stengle. I won't post the quote but it wasn't flattering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throwing out something without any real substance.
Dont read it if you don't want. In fact, I'll take all my information elsewhere, even.

I've showed a select few people irrefutable evidence that my source is 100% solid.

If you guys don't want it, see ya later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back