Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been told again we're still in the chase for Jack Graham. Hately has suitors in pretty much every state and GWS aren't keen to lose him and he won't be an easy get at all.

If Hately picks the Crows as the club he wants to play for in 2021, then the Crows will get him easyly, they have the upper hand with possibly pick 1 in the PSD
Either GWS accept what the Crows are Offering or they lose him for nothing.

I've been told again we're still in the chase for Jack Graham. Hately has suitors in pretty much every state and GWS aren't keen to lose him and he won't be an easy get at all.

If hately wont be an easy get (does that mean near identical pick to what he was taken at 14-16, plus fair bit of salary), how difficult is caldwell going to be ( pick 9 or higher?)

If hately wont be an easy get (does that mean near identical pick to what he was taken at 14-16, plus fair bit of salary), how difficult is caldwell going to be ( pick 9 or higher?)
They won't want to lose both, but GWS are just talking a big game. They know Hately would want game time and they can't guarantee it with them.

They know we can.... And we hold a number of cards.

They won't want to lose both, but GWS are just talking a big game. They know Hately would want game time and they can't guarantee it with them.

They know we can.... And we hold a number of cards.
Yer, upon further inspection, I find all this hard to believe. If crows think that soft internally it explains a number of things. One proviso tho, if Hately is willing to go anywhere, to any club, that gives him the best deal, and there are heaps of suitors, that will make it a bit more difficult.

Yer, upon further inspection, I find all this hard to believe. If crows think that soft internally it explains a number of things. One proviso tho, if Hately is willing to go anywhere, to any club, that gives him the best deal, and there are heaps of suitors, that will make it a bit more difficult.
If anyone wants to give them a top 20 pick they can have him.

It will come down to where young hately’s mum wants him to go... and judging on the look on her face on draft bight when he was shipped off interstate...

Bit seriously.. if Hately wants out, GWS will not fight it too hard.. they have too many fingers in other much more valuable pies to be concerned with a prolonged fight for Hately..

It's not so much hard to get in terms of trading with GWS, but hard to get because he has 5-6 teams, some of them very good teams, pitching very hard to bring him in.

Wow @ ********'s rumor. Its like the club is feeding him, for him to put on here, for other clubs to take away, to get the hint, to get it right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not so much hard to get in terms of trading with GWS, but hard to get because he has 5-6 teams, some of them very good teams, pitching very hard to bring him in.

I don't believe this. However, if true, the Crows should definitely not be getting into some bidding war for Hately. That sort of thing should be reserved for more valuable commodities.

From what Ive heard, hes not super keen on the Adelaide fishbowl. Also he would rather stay at GWS but knows hes down the pecking order. Still think hes going to the Crows because of family ties back here.

Do not want selfish Thommo back at the club. Need selfless individuals only to break the current culture among senior players. Plenty of high quality people will be available, salaries will be down, but still likely more than what they'd get in the real world. Plus fresh views from other systems that aren't Port, we've already got plenty of that. None from anywhere else though.

Wow @ ********'s rumor. Its like the club is feeding him, for him to put on here, for other clubs to take away, to get the hint, to get it right!
?

Since the poster who put that rumour up had a self destruct aspect to it I assumed they didn't want the message and its contents to be known widely and or attributable. I originally posted my comment above but with the name, but then in a few minutes edited it and put the ********. Figured if they wanted people to know they would've just left it up.

Since the poster who put that rumour up had a self destruct aspect to it I assumed they didn't want the message and its contents to be known widely and or attributable. I originally posted my comment above but with the name, but then in a few minutes edited it and put the ********. Figured if they wanted people to know they would've just left it up.
Fair enough. Make of that what you will i guess.

Have heard wilson won't be offered a contract for 2022

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
I'm disappoint he was never given a few games to prove himself. Maybe just another player McKay has kept out. He has always been an accumulator of ball possession. Has he played poorly in the practice matches?

I'm disappoint he was never given a few games to prove himself. Maybe just another player McKay has kept out. He has always been an accumulator of ball possession. Has he played poorly in the practice matches?

I thought his original skill set was more of a winger type. Not slow and booming kick. But ended up being a big inside mid where you handball as much as you kick. Might search the welcome thread and see what was thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back