Meet Up Tanked XVII: I was saying BOOOOO-urns

Remove this Banner Ad

TANKED XVII: I was saying BOOOOO-urns

Saturday 25th July - 3:30pm
Munich Brauhaus
45 South Wharf Promenade
South Wharf

This season sucks.

WADA appealing at the last minute. Captain going down for the season with a shoulder. A 110pt loss to the WORST CLUB IN THE GAMES HISTORY. Forwards who play back, backs that play forward, coaches that don't coach, rucks that can't ruck and the curious case of the missing name on the LTI list.

In true BigFooty style, I know this is somebody's fault but mine, but I can't quite put my finger on who.....

Oh wait yes I can.

RyderFlags620_620X3702.jpg

I knew it was him. Even when it was the bears I knew it was him.

And what the **** is with those third tier, country town, cousin marrying, tea-towels in the background there? They look a little like flags, but that seems a little strange to me - everyone knows Port can't win s**t.

So come along, get down to the game and BOOOOOOO until your throat is hoarse and numb. I boo because disapproving of the actions of elite athletes make me feel like a big man. Come share in my righteousness.

But in order to be a really big man, I need to make sure I'm suitably sauced first. Lets face it, whats the point of yelling obscenities at a bloke if you aren't properly loaded first? It's the Australian thing to do.

Last Tanked for the year folks. Get in, sink some piss, eat some pork knuckle. Watch Doss card me for no reason, question why Lord Nicholson looks suspiciously at the signs on the toilet doors, listen to scezza tell the entire bar to shut the **** up when Whispering Jack is on. Get in on the betting game of the day - how many pints until yours truly demands to be made the next mod (I think its normally about six).

Then get on down to the ground and blame someone else for our s**t football side!

TANKED XVII: I was saying BOOOOO-urns

Saturday 25th July - 3:30pm
Munich Brauhaus
45 South Wharf Promenade
South Wharf

This season sucks.

WADA appealing at the last minute. Captain going down for the season with a shoulder. A 110pt loss to the WORST CLUB IN THE GAMES HISTORY. Forwards who play back, backs that play forward, coaches that don't coach, rucks that can't ruck and the curious case of the missing name on the LTI list.

In true BigFooty style, I know this is somebody's fault but mine, but I can't quite put my finger on who.....

Oh wait yes I can.

RyderFlags620_620X3702.jpg

I knew it was him. Even when it was the bears I knew it was him.

And what the **** is with those third tier, country town, cousin marrying, tea-towels in the background there? They look a little like flags, but that seems a little strange to me - everyone knows Port can't win s**t.

So come along, get down to the game and BOOOOOOO until your throat is hoarse and numb. I boo because disapproving of the actions of elite athletes make me feel like a big man. Come share in my righteousness.

But in order to be a really big man, I need to make sure I'm suitably sauced first. Lets face it, whats the point of yelling obscenities at a bloke if you aren't properly loaded first? It's the Australian thing to do.

Last Tanked for the year folks. Get in, sink some piss, eat some pork knuckle. Watch Doss card me for no reason, question why Lord Nicholson looks suspiciously at the signs on the toilet doors, listen to scezza tell the entire bar to shut the **** up when Whispering Jack is on. Get in on the betting game of the day - how many pints until yours truly demands to be made the next mod (I think its normally about six).

Then get on down to the ground and blame someone else for our s**t football side!

Logistics might make this a little difficult, but as per usual I'll be there in spirit.

In. Except I suspect that the Richmond Saturday night game in round 22 at the London might be the last Tanked for the year (not that I'm telling you how to do your job) ;)

I'll be in attendance. I might even wear a suit in true Stinson style.

I am an International Businessman.

Do not disturb us while we are conducting our international business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In. Except I suspect that the Richmond Saturday night game in round 22 at the London might be the last Tanked for the year (not that I'm telling you how to do your job) ;)

I'm like Johnny. This is definitely the last time.

I'll be there, after attending Kardinia Park for the VFL side to ******* destroy Geelong VFL again.
May not be going to KP next week due to monetary issues (being that I have a chance to earn some). Will definitely go to tanked though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back