Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looked it up.

His a Richmond supporter. We play Richmond in 6 weeks.
In that case I wouldn't mind adams missing that game. Conca might try give him brain damage when he hits him from behind. Vickory might deliberately try to break.his jaw. Or maric might just straight punch him in the face when he's going for the ball.

I'm worried about adams safety that game and Richmond's players who think they can do criminal acts because they're on a footy field

Dropping his knees and weight into someones head warrants a little more than “low” impact. More like a low act you mean? He was on the ground. He'll be gone. 4 down to 3 ill say. Not including the few punches to the face. Good game anyway fellas , badluck.

personally i believe in taking into account the outcome of the action.... it was justin westhoff.... i would judge it to be inconsequential impact, understandable conduct..... $1000 bonus on next contract

In that case I wouldn't mind adams missing that game. Conca might try give him brain damage when he hits him from behind. Vickory might deliberately try to break.his jaw. Or maric might just straight punch him in the face when he's going for the ball.

I'm worried about adams safety that game and Richmond's players who think they can do criminal acts because they're on a footy field

i dont think richmond players limit their criminal acts to the footy field.... btw jake says hi to everyone

There are no neutrals when it comes to discussing Collingwood.

We all know he will get weeks, but the clowns on the main board saying 8 weeks are stupid kids pissing their pants with excitement that a Pies player will be rubbed out.

He will get 2-3 max, the force wasn't sufficient for anything else. Hell, you have to do a Barry Hall and roundhouse someone to get 8 weeks.

Here page 5 of the tribunal booklet:

http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/AFL/Files/2015TribunalBooklet.pdf

Then look at section 3.4 page 8:

3.4 MULTIPLE REPORTABLE OFFENCES IN THE ONE MATCH

"If a Player is found guilty of two or more Reportable Offences arising from the one match, the sanctions for those offences will be added together to form the final sanction handed to that Player. Note that any bad record will also be taken into account. If any of the two or more Reportable Offences arising from the one match have a base sanction of a fine, they will be considered individually in the application of section

3.1(e). Example A: Player Clarke is charged with two offences – Kneeing (base sanction of two matches) and Striking (base sanction of three matches). Player Clarke is found guilty of the two charges after challenging them at the Tribunal. The result would mean that Player Clarke would be suspended for five matches."

From viewing it I saw 5 drops of the knee. The AFL in its tribual guide specifically gives the example of kneeing as multiple offences in one game as it the most likely to incur a multiple offence in the same scuffle i.e. Steven Baker. I think on review, all were low impact (he was fine), they were high and intentional: 5 weeks.

Just read the booklet its not disputable, its clear.

It was raining. Ground was hard to keep balance therefore he slipped due to conditions he couldn't control. Just trying to get back to his feet.

Great defence. Case closed

I rarely comment on other clubs' boards. In fact, I think this may be the first time.

A lot of you are complete morons for siding with Adams. It was a terrible act from a guy who has been in trouble before because of anger issues. Assault was it? Go figure.

I don't care how 'kneeable' you think Westhoff's head is. I don't care whether or not you think he looks like a hipster Jesus cross Tommy from That 70s Show. And I sure as hell don't care about how many touches that irritating f*cking hampster got last night.

On its merits, intentionally kneeing a player in the head (especially considering the need for solidarity within the AFL community this week) is a disgusting look for the game, and should be stamped out completely. Four weeks for mine.

I rarely comment on other clubs' boards. In fact, I think this may be the first time.

A lot of you are complete morons for siding with Adams. It was a terrible act from a guy who has been in trouble before because of anger issues. Assault was it? Go figure.

I don't care how 'kneeable' you think Westhoff's head is. I don't care whether or not you think he looks like a hipster Jesus cross Tommy from That 70s Show. And I sure as hell don't care about how many touches that irritating f*cking hampster got last night.

On its merits, intentionally kneeing a player in the head (especially considering the need for solidarity within the AFL community this week) is a disgusting look for the game, and should be stamped out completely. Four weeks for mine.
I'm fairly certain majority of the people here (myself included) have stated that what adams did was stupid. But then when w***ers come in and stick their boots in of course it's gonna get a reaction. And you'd have to be a "moron" to think otherwise.

Stick to your own board then, we don't give a hoot what you have to say

I agree with the second half of what you say, although I think six weeks is closer to the mark. That said, don't go to opposition teams' boards and call them morons, they haven't gone to our board and insulted us.

You would have to be a complete moron to think we care about ur opinion :rainbow:

You need a mentos.

I'd suggest keeping it that way, especially if you're going to open by calling some of our posters 'morons'.

Honestly no one gives a s**t about your opinion outside of your own board, and probably not even then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a way good Williams wasn't in the team. If someone would in the thick of things, he would be him. Always got the feeling he will be suspended one day.
Ah well, Adams out, Greenwood in .

Judging by the fact Westoff played out the game uninjured, and Adams plays for Collingwood, I propose the penalty be 3 years suspension and a naked walk through kings landing with someone yelling "shame" behind him.

Maybe Croweater can volunteer after he felt so divinely inspired to give us his thoughts about the matter...

Judging by the fact Westoff played out the game uninjured, and Adams plays for Collingwood, I propose the penalty be 3 years suspension and a naked walk through kings landing with someone yelling "shame" behind him.

Maybe Croweater can volunteer after he felt so divinely inspired to give us his thoughts about the matter...

150615-shame3_1076327211819e7eb2f3fc9da0e1c5fd.nbcnews-fp-1000-400.jpg

i really do enjoy a little bit of biff, honestly what's a worse look, adams sinking a knee into westhoffs face while he's grappling with him or teddy Richards lying lifeless on the field.. Oh that's right shulz stayed with him so he should not receive punishment

Here page 5 of the tribunal booklet:

http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/AFL/Files/2015TribunalBooklet.pdf

Then look at section 3.4 page 8:

3.4 MULTIPLE REPORTABLE OFFENCES IN THE ONE MATCH

"If a Player is found guilty of two or more Reportable Offences arising from the one match, the sanctions for those offences will be added together to form the final sanction handed to that Player. Note that any bad record will also be taken into account. If any of the two or more Reportable Offences arising from the one match have a base sanction of a fine, they will be considered individually in the application of section

3.1(e). Example A: Player Clarke is charged with two offences – Kneeing (base sanction of two matches) and Striking (base sanction of three matches). Player Clarke is found guilty of the two charges after challenging them at the Tribunal. The result would mean that Player Clarke would be suspended for five matches."

From viewing it I saw 5 drops of the knee. The AFL in its tribual guide specifically gives the example of kneeing as multiple offences in one game as it the most likely to incur a multiple offence in the same scuffle i.e. Steven Baker. I think on review, all were low impact (he was fine), they were high and intentional: 5 weeks.

Just read the booklet its not disputable, its clear.

It is pretty laughable if you think they will take each little niggle in there as a seperate incident.

The last knee was the only one with any amount of force. That is the one that he will be cited for - and that one will get him between 1-3 weeks.

It's incorrect to suggest he will get off, just as it is stupid to suggest it is worth 6 weeks.

6 weeks? Seriously.

It isn't a 6 week incident. Blokes don't get 6 weeks when they hit people on purpose.
Apparently this incident was far worse than Chris Yarran throwing a haymaker and connecting with Chapman's temple, drawing blood and basically knocking him out cold on his feet....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back