Current Teacher Abducted with 6MO Baby - Stud Park Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a really frightening new kind of MO, here a knife-wielding thief didn't want the car, he wanted to use the baby in the back seat to force the mother to drive around to tech stores buying computer equipment.

The man ordered Kieran back into her silver Suzuki S-Cross and told her to drive to electrical stores in Cranbourne and Dandenong and demanded she buy him Apple MacBooks.
“He came from nowhere behind me with a knife and just said get in the car and drive,” a tearful Kieran said.

“I just remember begging saying ‘I’ve got a daughter, you can have my car, my wallet and phone, just leave me with my daughter.’ ”
Kieran described thinking of ways to escape, but with her six-month-old secured in the car seat knew there was no quick getaway.

He was last seen after 8pm on the Dandenong Creek path carrying four laptops.

Police are asking anyone with information about the man, who is of Asian appearance and aged between 20 and 35, to contact Crime Stoppers.

He was wearing a grey hoodie, green fluorescent vest and black or grey pants with black running shoes.

Wow how frightening, I guess at least he didn't actually get violent. Glad she wasn't harmed and her daughter probably too young to remember.

It's a really frightening new kind of MO, here a knife-wielding thief didn't want the car, he wanted to use the baby in the back seat to force the mother to drive around to tech stores buying computer equipment.

The man ordered Kieran back into her silver Suzuki S-Cross and told her to drive to electrical stores in Cranbourne and Dandenong and demanded she buy him Apple MacBooks.
“He came from nowhere behind me with a knife and just said get in the car and drive,” a tearful Kieran said.

“I just remember begging saying ‘I’ve got a daughter, you can have my car, my wallet and phone, just leave me with my daughter.’ ”
Kieran described thinking of ways to escape, but with her six-month-old secured in the car seat knew there was no quick getaway.

He was last seen after 8pm on the Dandenong Creek path carrying four laptops.

Police are asking anyone with information about the man, who is of Asian appearance and aged between 20 and 35, to contact Crime Stoppers.

He was wearing a grey hoodie, green fluorescent vest and black or grey pants with black running shoes.

What a bizarre situation. Why didn’t the guy just tell her to buy 4 MacBooks at 1 store ? Why go to multiple stores?
And why didn’t she alert the store she was in to call the cops ?
I don’t get it

What a bizarre situation. Why didn’t the guy just tell her to buy 4 MacBooks at 1 store ? Why go to multiple stores?
I don’t get it
4 Mac’s at one store could trigger suspicions.
Alerting the store and getting cops to surround the car while the baby is held at knife point… yeah nah. I can understand the mother complying and hoping to save her child as top priority.

I don’t get it

And how did he know she even had enough credit in her cards to pay for them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back