Mega Thread Tell It Like It Is

Remove this Banner Ad

When you go to a parking centre that has big signs everywhere saying "Please Pay at the Pay Station Before Leaving" and you just know that the car in front, with it's Magic Happens sticker on the back, tissues on the parcel shelf and 'dream catcher' on the rear view mirror that just pulled out in front of you hasn't seen this sign.

The confused look on their face when they try and 'pay' the machine with their credit card - Those things are for pass holders only, you c0ckhead!!!

Then they push the buzzer and the person on the other end says "Did you pay at the Pay Station..."

"Pay Station? What Pay Station...?"

Like one's who mumble to themselves and sound like Neil Craig? , there's one guy always outside Dandy Plaza Safeway who keeps asking people for a dollar , especially me , so I just mimic the flog before he gets a chance to start , stops it soon enough.

Mooroolbark Station's got a mumbler who, without fail, presses the button straight after he gets off.

One of those Red buttons which, when pressed, a phone rings.

Teenage girls on Facebook. **** they are stupid sillys.

guy-hiding-behind-plants-gif.gif

Teenage girls on Facebook. **** they are stupid sillys.

I hate the status updates like:

Feeling sad... :(

Cos you just know they're begging for some poor silly to reply "Why? What's wrong, sweetie?"

FFS just say it in your status, you nongs.

Spelling the word definitely.
It's not definatly or definetly, it's definitely. If I was a mod I would card any silly spelling it wrong.

I've seen defiantly used in place of definitely.

Mooroolbark Station's got a mumbler who, without fail, presses the button straight after he gets off.

One of those Red buttons which, when pressed, a phone rings.

Is that one of those Intercom things that has a recorded message like - " The next train to depart Platform 1 will be the 10.25 Flinders Street train stopping all stations " or " Police , Fire , Ambulance , what
is your emergency sir? ".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my personal irks, is f**kwits indicating left, then right, when they are simply going straight through a roundabout. Just drive through it moron and stop confusing every other poor bastard.

I remember quite a few years ago bring in a car with my grandfather driving - He didn't live in Adelaide, but the country, so it wasn't often that he drove in 'the city' - Not only did he do exactly as described with his indicators, he also crossed lanes and back again while in the middle of the round-about -

I told Dad after we got home - Grandpa doesn't drive while in Adelaide anymore :thumbsu:

Facebook flogs who who feel the need to let everyone know what they are doing every half an hour. I couldn't give a * what you had for breakfast or if you just washed the dog! And to you dickheads who post s**t like "ahh can't sleep" at 3am try turning off your ******* computer or your *en phone, get off facebook and close your eyes like everyone else does when they sleep.

English speaking people who can't write ******* English! Learn the ****en difference between "his" and "he's" you ****en halfwits! You wouldn't say " that's he is car" you'd say "that's his car" so why ****en write "that's he's car"? Learn what an apostrophe signifies ffs.

Dude... I had to block my sister in law on Facebook. She uses then instead of than every.*******.time.

'Oh well, it's better then nothing'

:mad: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

Facebook flogs who who feel the need to let everyone know what they are doing every half an hour. I couldn't give a **** what you had for breakfast or if you just washed the dog! And to you dickheads who post s**t like "ahh can't sleep" at 3am try turning off your ******* computer or your ****en phone, get off facebook and close your eyes like everyone else does when they sleep.

*listening to the cure
*cooking up a batch of my fanous chicken noodle soup

SHUT YOUR ******* FACE :mad:

What really grinds my ******* gears is ******* Big Brother.

I could ******* care less if some girl was cheating on her girlfriend which led to them breaking up and I sure as hell don't ******* care is some random nobody walked out of the house. I mean FFS, what a ******* s**t excuse of a show.

Also to those dumb *s out there that waste their money voting to save someone on the show, I hope you morons run out of money because that is the biggest waste of money of all time.

Dude... I had to block my sister in law on Facebook. She uses then instead of than every.*******.time.

'Oh well, it's better then nothing'

:mad: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:
She needs a good slap until she gets it right, simply blocking her is just ignoring the problem :thumbsdown:

Woking in a office with 7 fat women. Always bitching and sooking. Harden the F*** up! Why is ok for them to say that I am a man so I can climb the ladder to get the dead pigeon out of the roof! How about I say because your all female you can do the dishes and clean my desk!
And yes you are all fat because all you eat is crap and sit at your desk all day without walking!
Being a travel agent and people that try to price match for $20 difference! It's a service don't waste my time you tight ass!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back