Ten hangs up AFL boots

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who cannot stand Hudson at all? He's awful to look at with his Feargal Sharkey sized head and his voice doesn't belong to him, it's too deep for someone who looks like that and it's just so frustrating to listen to. Makes me cringe all the time.

Channel 9 had the best commentators.

Just get Foxtel all games in HD with no ad's

All games aren't in HD, only the games produced by Foxtel mate. I doubt 7 are going to produce games in HD if they're broadcasting them on 7!

So 5 of 9 will be in HD. If Ten had 2 games we would get 7/9 in HD every single week.

Channel 7 will need to broadcast two extra games a week, where do you think they'll get their commentators from?

Well lets see,from memory we have Sandy Roberts, Drew Morphett, Peter Landy, Don Scott, Peter McKenna, Ross Glendinning and ofcourse Dipper riding the boundary ;)

Always liked Channel 10's coverage alot more than Channel 7's shitty coverage. Hopefully Channel 7 offload a game a week to Channel 9.

All games aren't in HD, only the games produced by Foxtel mate. I doubt 7 are going to produce games in HD if they're broadcasting them on 7!

So 5 of 9 will be in HD. If Ten had 2 games we would get 7/9 in HD every single week.

Nope all game on Foxtel will be HD as they will be boosting the orignal feed to HD quality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much anger for my favourite commentator Robbie Walls. :mad:
Lets hope CH7 recruit Walls, Lane & Maher. In the ideal setup John Elliott would join as a special comments man.

Also Quarterbrain is a biased Hawthorn supporting homo.:thumbsdown:

Agree that 10 has the worst commentary team, but I really enjoy their pre-game hype videos and their broadcast is generally better than the amateurish channel 7....

No more robert walls?

YES THIS IS FANTASTIC :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

no more(blight) on our game ,the writing was on the (walls)now channel 10 is going down the (hudson ) river without football even my (maher) hated channel 10.

thank god the pain is over ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back