Politics Terrorists with knives vs terrorists with guns

Remove this Banner Ad

There are many reasons about as to why Shorten lost the election, most of it BS. The single biggest one IMO was when he was challenging Morrison to denounce what Falou had tweeted. If Folou waited 3 months before tweeting, then we would have a Labor government

Pretty sure it was when Australia saw this.

Please stop!

The debate has been prompted by a Pakistani immigrant population making up 1.5% of the British population, of whom about 50-70% marry a first cousin.

and so on and so forth
Thank you. I did notice that apparently 1/4 of cousin marriages are by white British as well.

Question just for leftists: You secretly, within the depths of your soul and being, actually do support Jihad and Islamic extremism, don't you? Come on, you can tell me. Just between the two of us. I won't tell anyone your secret.

Question just for leftists: You secretly, within the depths of your soul and being, actually do support Jihad and Islamic extremism, don't you? Come on, you can tell me. Just between the two of us. I won't tell anyone your secret.

It's like this - the fundies are c*nts. Most of us agree on that. The fundamentalists of all religions are intolerant c*nts who reject wholesale many aspects of our modern life. These fundies though, do they invalidate every single person who believes in some sort of deity or afterlife? No, they don't. They are just the extremes, and they should not sully those who believe but are NOT extremists.

It's like this - the fundies are c*nts. Most of us agree on that. The fundamentalists of all religions are intolerant c*nts who reject wholesale many aspects of our modern life. These fundies though, do they invalidate every single person who believes in some sort of deity or afterlife? No, they don't. They are just the extremes, and they should not sully those who believe but are NOT extremists.
Believing in all powerful morality fairies that are obviously false is wrong and has ramifications for everyone else regardless of whether you are an extremist or not.

Barely any replies/denials from the lefties. I'll take that as a tacit admission that, yes, lefties secretly endorse jihad and Islamic extremism.

Can't say I'm surprised.

I mean, if a leftist asked if I supported white-supremacists, I would be on the front foot saying, * no. But when the shoe is on the other foot, nothing, NOTHING!

No because the proportion of those who are athiests and agnostics is far higher born then in immigrants. Immigrant population centres were far more against gay marriage then other population centres. Why do we think this is? Cos they are highly religious.

The irony is that if the conservatives want to keep australia a highly conservative country them the best thing for them is to increase the immigration rate from developing economies. Particularly the Middle East, Latin America and The Pacific Islands.
So as a method for getting their commie leftist agenda fulfilled, the lefties are on a hiding to nothing when, say, they insist on treating refugees humanely?

Barely any replies/denials from the lefties. I'll take that as a tacit admission that, yes, lefties secretly endorse jihad and Islamic extremism.

Can't say I'm surprised.

I mean, if a leftist asked if I supported white-supremacists, I would be on the front foot saying, fu** no. But when the shoe is on the other foot, nothing, NOTHING!
Because it's such a ludicrous claim from one person in a SRP thread.

There are many reasons about as to why Shorten lost the election, most of it BS. The single biggest one IMO was when he was challenging Morrison to denounce what Falou had tweeted. If Folou waited 3 months before tweeting, then we would have a Labor government

You *ers still crying and making excuses for poor old Bill? Bill was unelectable, why are they still letting him hang around?

And the left honestly expects people throughout the West to be happy about the idea of seeing these little toe rags re-settled amongst them?

Give me a break.

I get they are kids.

But at this point, and when they talk like that, I just don’t care.

Anything that used to fight for ISIS, was married too ISIS, spawned by ISIS...let it stay over there and rot.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say I'm surprised.

I mean, if a leftist asked if I supported white-supremacists, I would be on the front foot saying, fu** no. But when the shoe is on the other foot, nothing, NOTHING!

I'm noting with some amusement that you seem to be ignoring my reply. Which was directly below your question;

That's the position. The non-extremists should not be tarred with the same brush those shitbags deservedly cop.

And the left honestly expects people throughout the West to be happy about the idea of seeing these little toe rags re-settled amongst them?

Give me a break.

I get they are kids.

But at this point, and when they talk like that, I just don’t care.

Anything that used to fight for ISIS, was married too ISIS, spawned by ISIS...let it stay over there and rot.

Do you want to know what the best way to stop relgious terrorists groups forming is?

Opening up the world to trade, capital transfer and new technologies and incentivising liberalism.

Do you want to know what the best way to stop relgious terrorists groups forming is?

Opening up the world to trade, capital transfer and new technologies and incentivising liberalism.

You are insane.

These people bring problems wherever they go.

The problem isn’t with us - it’s with there religion.

You are insane.

These people bring problems wherever they go.

The problem isn’t with us - it’s with there religion.
That's the problem with people like you, always able to take the easy route by pointing out a problem to cause outrage but completely incapable of offering any kind of solutions of insight.

That's the problem with people like you, always able to take the easy route by pointing out a problem to cause outrage but completely incapable of offering any kind of solutions of insight.

Show me where there has ever been anything successful RE - addressing the traditional problems brought by large scale Muslim migration into the west?

Im all ears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back