Autopsy Thankgod for our kicking boots Swans by 11 to keep season alive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win today lads, I have to give it to you. I was at the game and that was one of the highest class on both team, and was fought hard. Some of those goals were absolute rippers and even had me clapping. Good luck come finals, I will be following you if Giants fail to bring in the goods 😉 👍

It was probably mentioned in the game day thread but I'm sure Dwayne said something, when talking about Errol, along the line of;
Has to be a chance for the AA squad of 40

I have a terrible feeling he was serious. :confusedv1:
If he doesn't make the 22 it's just absolute confirmation that the selectors don't actually watch games

It was probably mentioned in the game day thread but I'm sure Dwayne said something, when talking about Errol, along the line of;
Has to be a chance for the AA squad of 40

I have a terrible feeling he was serious. :confusedv1:

Yeah... look, who would watch all the games if it was your job?

Daniels obviously goes to the Toby Greene School of Dirty Little Bastards. His hit on Lloyd was not reckless, it was deliberate. He went straight at his head with the elbow. knuckles Kerley could not have been any dirtier

Umpires we're atrocious. Missed so much and half the time you couldn't figure what they gave. It was nice to see us get a few though.

Gws lost the plot late imo and went the man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez ... and the medical experts have never sat you down and said "mate, we've really gotta get you off those sydney swans!"?
My doc is a good bloke - just keeps feeding me the strongest blood pressure pills and beta blockers. Downside is fluid retention. Have to drain out every now and again.
Mate I'm supernaturally calm.

• Great win. Good to see when they came at us, we just hit back and controlled the game with territory instead of just clinging on and clinging on like in other close game this year.
  • If Gulden is not AA there's something very wrong.
  • McLeans career best game
  • Our defence held up bloody well in that first half, a throwback to the days where we would just absorb ridiculous pressure for long patches and not break at all.
  • We're finally getting our shit together again so well done to turn it around, but I hope we haven't cost ourselves that one game too many with our poor goal kicking. You definitely want to be in the 8 this year, wherever you can scrape in. No team can be trusted, the teams in the 4 aren't anywhere near the usual quality....if there's ever a season where a 6-8 team can steal a flag with a good month this is it.

Competitive efforts is what is demanded for Swans players and they delivered tonight. Effort, work rate and intensity was there for all four quarters.

Team still has the belief for 2023 sesson, and we should still believe the possibility of finals as fans. Inaccuracy has cost the team a top 8 spot, although accuracy and heart won Swans players the game tonight.

Gulden was pure leadership across the field. Heeney is coming back into form and making the impossible appear simple.

I feel for all elderly Swans fans as the heart rate is getting a real work out with all these close finishes.

Great win by the bloods tonight.
Yes a few good shellackings wouldn't go astray. I don't like these close ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back