Toast The 2015 Cranium Award - Poster and Rookie of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not excited, I have cheques to cut now, or do you guys prefer a bank transfer ODN, Aph?

Any decent Single Malt whiskey will be fine for me thanks.

:thumbsu:

:D :drunk:

OP account hacked?

Sounds suspiciously like something ferrisb would write himself.

Congrats to both award winners, they certainly do make the place more interesting.

A bit disappointing we missed the annual TL15 self nomination.

Is it too late to nominate TL?

On behalf of TL15, quite frankly I'm disgusted.

On behalf of ferrisb, quite frankly I'm disgusted too

Don't blame me, you were the one silly enough to be photographed with that goat...

Damn Ferris always late to his own party again... Lol

Being late is the only time I'm fashionable...

I demand a re-count!

Well done guys, I suppose...

One for Martin, two for Martin

Nice new shiny badge ferrisb :p

105_1357541276l.jpg

Not as shiny as your new avatar!

Potty badge. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to tell my grandma I won playmate of the year!

But if I could just be serious for a minute...... I'd be really out of character.

I'm really surprised / humbled by the award. To paraphrase Sally Fields - you tolerate me, you really tolerate me.

I fricking love it here. I'm pretty sure I spend way too much time on BF, but hey its much more fun than paying bills, working or leaving my bell tower. I admit I am glad that my contribution to this virtual mad house has made some kind of impact.

Thanks to all for the well wishes. I even broke my rule of not liking congratulatory posts, as I don't want to seem ungrateful.

And congrats to TheCoach16! A very worthy ROTY winner. :thumbsu: I expect you'll have a cripps like second year breakout. But get in my way of going back to back and I will crush you :)

Have a nice day!

It is weird liking congratulatory posts, it's like clapping for yourself... But, like ferris, I too wanted to show my appreciation.
Ferris is the star here, and deserves the accolades, I'm just humbled that anyone thinks I contributed in any positive way.

My work is quite intense, my coaching job demanding, so I love spending time on BF and ive enjoyed every second of it. Even the part where I'm reminded I know nothing about footy.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words, I'm really grateful.

Thanks for your output guys and I feel I can speak for most by saying that we've enjoyed you keeping a level ahead about things even when some others couldn't (no names mentioned..........:oops:)

People have remained relatively civil even through the most heated (and there's been plenty of it this year) of discussions/debates, so I tip my hat to the winners but also applaud all us losers. Well done to all. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done ferrisb well deserved, churned out some fun on here during a dismal year

And TC16 nice work, will you get upgraded to the main list ?
Perhaps a little early for that perhaps another year on the rookie list :p:D

And TC16 nice work, will you get upgraded to the main list ?

No. 3 years on the rookie list around here. Even then we only have one nominated rookie spot. Needs to keep performing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back