Training The 2017 Pre Season (thread closed - the 2017 H & A season is here!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about a saintly horse?

Either way they are guaranteed....

giphy.gif

A stable relationship.....

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be like that VP. I would kill to go to a training session a week but being a non Victorian supporter it's just never going to happen. So live it up I reckon!

Yeah, while I joke about it, I do appreciate that having the option of attending training is a privilege. I have also just moved from full time to part time work, for the first time in nearly 30 years, so the Friday training option is now available to me. I do intend to use it!

Yeah, while I joke about it, I do appreciate that having the option of attending training is a privilege. I have also just moved from full time to part time work, for the first time in nearly 30 years, so the Friday training option is now available to me. I do intend to use it!
I know it's all tongue in cheek! Enjoy your semi retirement VP. That's an awesome way to spend your time.

I just assumed you are full time mod.
Work, pfft... it's the mod that counts :D

I just assumed you are full time mod.

Close.

I'm actually an Indian call centre staffed by 18 individuals who work around the clock to keep this account going.

Vicky Park is a Malaysian team - they've hacked into the security cameras that overlook the Olympic Park Oval which allows them to publish training reports.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close.

I'm actually an Indian call centre staffed by 18 individuals who work around the clock to keep this account going.

Vicky Park is a Malaysia team - they've actually hacked into the security cameras that overlook the Olympic Park Oval which allows them to publish training reports.
Finally I've got through to someone, why have I been shaped?

Finally I've got through to someone, why have I been shaped?

Well if you insist on torrenting the complete My Little Pony what do you expect?

besides, you could have just asked for my DVD's...

Well if you insist on torrenting the complete My Little Pony what do you expect?

besides, you could have just asked for my DVD's...
I'm not sure I want to see your little pony.

Close.

Vicky Park is a Malaysia team - they've actually hacked into the security cameras that overlook the Olympic Park Oval which allows them to publish training reports.
When did you become a mod again? Happy to see you back on the mod team (I don't usually offer mods well wishes because I'm such a badass but you're my favourite mod).

The new season has gone a bit dark. It's called My Little President: Fascism is Magic.
You can't trust ponies with a dubious ranga haircut.

Factoid.

When did you become a mod again? Happy to see you back on the mod team (I don't usually offer mods well wishes because I'm such a badass but you're my favourite mod but I love & thank the others for their thankless task & hours they put into keeping this a great board).
EFA.

Close.

Just remember to tell us each post, that this post may recorded for training and quality purposes

You can't trust ponies with a dubious ranga haircut.

Factoid.

You can't trust ponies at all, Ive been trying to warn people all this time.

We need to stand against the ponies. Against them. Against them, to the last of us, to our final breath, though it may cost us everything we hold dear and impact our credit ratings and the value of our negatively geared townhouses in Highett.

I need help though, help to bring the true horror of the pony to the attention of our Collingwood army, in an engaging, eye-catching, non-threatening way, and make it plain that if they do not listen to us right now then ponies will be dancing in their precious bodily fluids and viscera in a trice, like those awful people in the fountain at the start of the show where Matthew Perry gradually gained two hundred pounds and went mad.

Ponies spell our doom. Ponies never misspell unlike the people on this site. Ponies are the cute, non-threateningly-ethnic, but somehow vaguely unsettling cherubic spelling-bee-winners who never falter, kind of like James Aish, and the word they are spelling is apocalypse. We need to tell all the people, even Carlton supporters, possibly with pop-up advertisements and auto-play videos that are very difficult to close because it is human nature to turn your eyes away from a weeping weal upon our collective soul if you possibly can without clicking madly for ten minutes and shouting obscene subjunctives.

I am thinking a listicle popup might be the way. Listicles are very popular these days so to clickbait this mother*er I'd might have to write something along the lines of "The Ten Most Horrible Things That The Ponies Will Do To Your Children When That Day Comes. Number Seven Will Make You Soil Yourself And Curl Into A Stinking Ball."

Where to put it though? Where to place such a warning in a way that it will both terrify and attract, like I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here. Come to think of it, if I just look down the bottom of this page...

You can't trust ponies at all, Ive been trying to warn people all this time.

We need to stand against the ponies. Against them. Against them, to the last of us, to our final breath, though it may cost us everything we hold dear and impact our credit ratings and the value of our negatively geared townhouses in Highett.

I need help though, help to bring the true horror of the pony to the attention of our Collingwood army, in an engaging, eye-catching, non-threatening way, and make it plain that if they do not listen to us right now then ponies will be dancing in their precious bodily fluids and viscera in a trice, like those awful people in the fountain at the start of the show where Matthew Perry gradually gained two hundred pounds and went mad.

Ponies spell our doom. Ponies never misspell unlike the people on this site. Ponies are the cute, non-threateningly-ethnic, but somehow vaguely unsettling cherubic spelling-bee-winners who never falter, kind of like James Aish, and the word they are spelling is apocalypse. We need to tell all the people, even Carlton supporters, possibly with pop-up advertisements and auto-play videos that are very difficult to close because it is human nature to turn your eyes away from a weeping weal upon our collective soul if you possibly can without clicking madly for ten minutes and shouting obscene subjunctives.

I am thinking a listicle popup might be the way. Listicles are very popular these days so to clickbait this mothergoose I'd might have to write something along the lines of "The Ten Most Horrible Things That The Ponies Will Do To Your Children When That Day Comes. Number Seven Will Make You Soil Yourself And Curl Into A Stinking Ball."

Where to put it though? Where to place such a warning in a way that it will both terrify and attract, like I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here. Come to think of it, if I just look down the bottom of this page...
Off topic, I was talking about ranga ponies, completely different.

Off topic, I was talking about ranga ponies, completely different.

They arent real rangas, they just look red from capering about with our entrails while singing hip hop.

For the record it's the hip hop I object to the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back