VFL VFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pleased to see they've updated this page for 2024: https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/teams/vfl
1711166212283.png
They do need to fix this chap’s first name!
And they still haven't got this last name right!:
1711166287265.png
I have passed this on to someone at the club, and hopefully they can get those two things sorted out soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly It’s 6 talls and 2 mediums. Secondly the number they’re talking about isn’t my concern here.
Well it was Leppa, Bolton & Fraser all talking about 8 tall players who were all in our 2's being developed & would be fighting for spots in the seniors. And that was what I was discussing with someone else.

And Dean, AJ, Reef & Frampton have all played in the seniors so far this year.

Well it was Leppa, Bolton & Fraser all talking about 8 tall players who were all in our 2's being developed & would be fighting for spots in the seniors. And that was what I was discussing with someone else.

And Dean, AJ, Reef & Frampton have all played in the seniors so far this year.
And that someone else disagrees with the coaching staff. So I’m not sure how restating what their opinion was during a practice match is helping your cause here.

Our “tall” options in the seniors being AJ and Reef are exactly why our depth isn’t good.

And that someone else disagrees with the coaching staff. So I’m not sure how restating what their opinion was during a practice match is helping your cause here.

Our “tall” options in the seniors being AJ and Reef are exactly why our depth isn’t good.
Take it up with Leppa, Bolton & Fraser then.

I was only replying to whoever it was that our tall depth was discussed during the North practice match. And I listed the 8 players mentioned for you.

Good depth down back okay depth in the ruck and barely anything up forward.
How many proven AFL quality forwards are running around in the State leagues as depth for their AFL team?

Johnson, Kreuger, Reef and possibly Frampton if we wanted to play him forward is about all you could expect a team to have as physically mature depth tall forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back