Training The 2017 Pre Season (thread closed - the 2017 H & A season is here!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet another thread with a title that brings you to see if there is any tidbits of news from training that is now full of childish niggling. If only those who put so much effort into denigrating the club could go to training and use their time to tell me (an interstater) what is happening I would be so much more attracted to teh Collingwood forum. Don't we have bay 13 for the idiot ranters?

One man's (or woman's) snark is another man's (or woman's) discussion.

Are you suggesting that people should not challenge post's they disagree with?

Never! Disagreements are all good. But tends to snark when posters go on the attack. 'Playing the man' in footy parlance!

EFA.:)

Just doin' my job Doodles. Snark might be entertaining for some, but I think a fair majority find it tedious.

Anyway, I haven't deleted the snark posts, just tried to rein it in.

Re JDG, I haven't seen much of him since training resumed. Some rumours about weight and not performing well in the time trial. I hope they are the usual BF rumours without any foundation. But who knows?
He's on a modified training program so don't know whether he's been carrying an injury from the end of the season or suffered an injury at training. Whatever it is, it looks minor to me as he seems to be moving OK.

CH 9 is Calling the Club Liers over Wells Injury
who cares what the media says.
most are a bnch of liars, its there job to lie pretty much, they start licking there chops when they see a bad news story to do with collingwood as we know collingwood is the biggest sporting club in Australia, so ofcourse its going to get people watching and reading about it.
with 3 months until the first bounce its not quite ''sky is falling'' times.

Consider these underrated future champions at the club...
Some may laugh but I am deadly serious that these players will help Buckley win a flag in the next two years.
Elliot - this man is all class and deceptively quick. Watch out for cameos from this man up forward in future
Goldsack - the rock of Gibraltar in the backline. Most underrated defender in the comp
Wills - underrated tagger being nursed along on the seconds - watch for him come mid winter
Pendlebury - Best Copeland Trophy winner since Wes Fellowes - deadly kick
Crocker - who can forget the magical 3 goals he kicked against Hawthorn in the last round
Varcoe - another Premiership player showing the Cats they were wrong to dump him

Consider these underrated future champions at the club...
Some may laugh but I am deadly serious that these players will help Buckley win a flag in the next two years.
Elliot - this man is all class and deceptively quick. Watch out for cameos from this man up forward in future
Goldsack - the rock of Gibraltar in the backline. Most underrated defender in the comp
Wills - underrated tagger being nursed along on the seconds - watch for him come mid winter
Pendlebury - Best Copeland Trophy winner since Wes Fellowes - deadly kick
Crocker - who can forget the magical 3 goals he kicked against Hawthorn in the last round
Varcoe - another Premiership player showing the Cats they were wrong to dump him
cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of snark here guys. Can you please call a truce or otherwise give it a rest? It's the preseason thread and most posters want to read about training.

I drove past the Holden Centre this morning and the boys were out. Couldn't really look at the ground, for obvious reasons, but I did see Langdon, and the bad news is

He still has a man bun!
Wonderful Segway into hair do

Yet another illustration of how the club has spun out of control since 2010. We need to sack everyone and replace the Board with a cohort selected from Bigfoot. There is no other answer.
But who

Davoren so bad apparantly, Cuba have blamed him for Castro's recent tumble into death

Thatsgold and Kappa would be an excellent start. How could we go wrong with that pair of optimists. Their knowledge, insightfullness and balanced opinions know no bounds.
Krueger to make the troika?
We'd be in good hands.

EFA.:)

Just doin' my job Doodles. Snark might be entertaining for some, but I think a fair majority find it tedious.

Anyway, I haven't deleted the snark posts, just tried to rein it in.

Re JDG, I haven't seen much of him since training resumed. Some rumours about weight and not performing well in the time trial. I hope they are the usual BF rumours without any foundation. But who knows?

Only need to use your 2 eyes to see that's not true.

161113_degoey300.jpg

Collingwood have lied to supporters for years about injuries, why would this be any different?
EVERY FRIGGIN CLUB LIES, it's corporate speak for 'we ain't tellin' and if ya wanna nag us ya get wot ya asked for', the corporate ethos has saturated our club as it has every other just deal with it and stop whingeing about what won't be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back