The 2020 Big Footy Tout of the Year competion

What is the minimum number of tips you want per week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, it was an interesting week, movement everywhere, 5 punters lost it all Italian corona style and are out including me. Come on Oliver plucked the longshot and is now way in front, he probably doesnt realise given he is in a drunken stupor after celebrating Yule My Hero's win.
Horse of the week Verry Ellegant
Cat of the week Avilicat and Funstar.
Crap punters of the week, HeathComeBack, RideClutch, Matty_G, bigpapaman and Rank N File
Results below. hopefully cya next week!

FFS having the formatting problem again, see attachment

Attachments

• tout week 12.docx
    16 KB · Views: 75

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also if for some miracle racing continues and finish on top happy for prizes to be rolled onto next Comp.
There’s much smarter punters than me here going kamikaze with staking thinking it’s the last week getting wiped out. Crazy times. Anyway hope we keep going

Also if for some miracle racing continues and finish on top happy for prizes to be rolled onto next Comp.
There’s much smarter punters than me here going kamikaze with staking thinking it’s the last week getting wiped out. Crazy times. Anyway hope we keep going

Despite significant evidence to the contrary

going the early crow never works out well!! if its over and you are still in front at the end you won. simple as that

Rosehill:
R4 - Nights Watch - 20 units
R6 - Very Elleegant - 50 units
R7 - Funstar - 50 units
R9 - Star Of The Seas - 20 units

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just a quick one, I think Night's Watch may have been missed in my results. By my calcs I was up 112 units for the week rather than losing 30

Caulfield

R1 Forever Free
R5 Ancestry
R7 Beehunter

Randwick

R6 Cultural Amnesia
R7 Castelvecchio/Eric the Eel
R8 Bivouac/Pierata
R9 Melody Belle/Con Te Partiro

Max them up

Last edited:
Randwick