Mod. Notice The Advertising Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief says the advertising issues are crap at the moment and to pass on his apologies for the current state of things.

We have people working on it, we will fix it.

If you are still getting the redirect/spam/scam/browser hijack problem, try the strategies in the OP of the linked thread, and report any further issues (screenshots and URLs are helpful):

Chief says the advertising issues are crap at the moment and to pass on his apologies for the current state of things.

We have people working on it, we will fix it.

If you are still getting the redirect/spam/scam/browser hijack problem, try the strategies in the OP of the linked thread, and report any further issues (screenshots and URLs are helpful):

top people?

Maybe should give up cramming as many ads onto the screen as possible. I can’t wait for a mobile phone ad blocker

You can get adblockers for iPhones, download Firefox Focus and you can set it to content block Safari.

Alternatively, DuckDuckGo browser is a good 'un.

Maybe should give up cramming as many ads onto the screen as possible. I can’t wait for a mobile phone ad blocker
I have Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) on my galaxy browser and the redirect still keeps happening. the only work around (without downloading another browser like firefox) is to view in desktop mode

I have Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) on my galaxy browser and the redirect still keeps happening. the only work around (without downloading another browser like firefox) is to view in desktop mode
The redirect scam ad apparently should have stopped as of night before last, when Google finally removed it from their ad network. If you’re still having issues after clearing saved website data etc, let Chief know in the thread linked in the OP

You can get adblockers for iPhones, download Firefox Focus and you can set it to content block Safari.

Alternatively, DuckDuckGo browser is a good 'un.

Brave browser is even better. Can even block those annoying youtube adds that pop in during videos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back