FTA-TV The Amazing Race 17

Remove this Banner Ad

And speaking of the Swans, haven't they ever seen TAR before?? They had no idea about the rules in regards to the Fast Forward, they didn't seem to know that only one team could take it and when they saw 'FF taken' they had no idea what that meant. They knew they were middle of the pack at best and yet they still went after it obviously thinking that more than one team could claim it.

Not the best episode - Chad and Stephanie survive again.

Mallory saved it again, love her - the leg was pretty boring up until the Russian potatoes.

Mallory <3

The tatt couple are remarkably odd. They say they never give up but they did technically... twice! Being a piano player, especially classical music, I'd have breezed through that task but the music DOES sound rather similar so I can understand everyone's frustrations with it.

Much better episode - shame Chad and Stephanie didn't go, he is still a tosser. They were only saved because of the other teams.

Kevin and Michael - meh. No sympathy for them, the penalities were there. They were lucky to survive that long.

From one of the comments on
http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/amazing-race-season-17-episode-7/4/

Per Nick's personal Facebook page....there was a judging error at the music task the week prior. They gave a correct answer that they told were wrong, before they went to the cinema and then came back to the music. Because of the error, the producers allowed them to continue in the race as a non-elimination without the penalty of a speed bump.

Great episode! Kev and Michael, well, only themselves to blame, but if Kevin had done the last task then maybe they would've survived. What was he thinking giving even a remotely physical task to his dad? Interesting comments about the fact he had completed 4 tasks vs 2 of his dad. Is there still a rule aboout having to divide the tasks or was he talking purely from an experience standpoint (ie, share the tasks over the journey?)

Go Brook and Claire! :D They are awesome, just awesome. They made the mistake of taking the taxi, they eventually realise their mistake, went all the way back and they still finished 2nd!! :thumbsu:

There's a big change we get the first all-girl team winner this series. I really hope it's Brook and Clair though and not the doctors. While there's nothing really wrong with the doctors, for whatever reason they just annoy me. Anyone else feel the same?

Can't stand Chad and Stephanie, Chad's a tool. Mallory is awesome, they're my second favourite team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick and Chad are tossers. Nick constantly calls Vicki names who takes it all remarkably. Brooke and Mallory are two of the best contestants ever

Agree with all of that. The sooner Nick and Vicky are gone, the better I reckon, amazing they've made it this far. Chad is far too competitive, he needs to chill it out a bit and quit taking everything too seriously, he should look to Brooke for ideas how to chill out.

Only a matter of time before old hopeless Michael got them eliminated, felt a bit sorry for his son who is a pretty good competitor. Must have been frustrating for him.

The two all girl teams would probably be the favourites from here, they seem to work together better than the other teams.

I dont like the doctors much either, they havent added much to the show same goes for Jill and Thomas i didnt even notice they were in the race for the first few weeks. If Mallory and her dad or home shopping chicks dont win it would be a cruel finish to a great season so far.

Only a matter of time before old hopeless Kevin got them eliminated, felt a bit sorry for his son who is a pretty good competitor. Must have been frustrating for him.

The two all girl teams would probably be the favourites from here, they seem to work together better than the other teams.

Kevin is the son.

and I've got to agree re. the girl teams. I think this is the race that an all-girl team FINALLY wins one, the only remaining team with a guy which is good is Mallory and her dad. Nick is a tool, Thomas makes loads of mistakes ... I think Brook/Claire or Nat/Kat win it.

also, Chad is a complete ****wit. how the hell did he get Miss South Carolina?

Kevin is the son.

and I've got to agree re. the girl teams. I think this is the race that an all-girl team FINALLY wins one, the only remaining team with a guy which is good is Mallory and her dad. Nick is a tool, Thomas makes loads of mistakes ... I think Brook/Claire or Nat/Kat win it.

also, Chad is a complete ****wit. how the hell did he get Miss South Carolina?

Yeah you're right Micheal is the Dad and Kevin is the son, always struggle remembering the right names.

Agree that Mallory and her Dad are probably the only other team that look a chance of winning it. With the other teams the guys are tools and you can see them self destructing soon.

Chad and Miss South Carolina were just lucky that Michael and Kevin stuffed up reading the instructions and got those two penalties or they would have been gone this week.

Nick and Chad are tossers. Nick constantly calls Vicki names who takes it all remarkably. Brooke and Mallory are two of the best contestants ever

I can't stand Brooke but agree with Chad and Nick. Mallory just isn't quite all there, but she tries.

I don't understand how Stephanie can put up with Chad, he isn't even one of those guys who is nice after he yells at her. He is an A grade tool.

I was going for Kevin and Michael but now that they are out I guess the Doctors deserve to win

My hatred for Chad and Stephanie has grown after tonight. Forget the proposal, they were lucky to survive after the sleep in and benefited because Jill and Thomas stuffed up.

Gary and Mallory gone - they had a bad leg but never gave up. I didn't think they would win it but they were the only interesting team left.

Dont know if its just me but proposing in the middle of a reality show isnt my cup of tea. Saw it on The Block last night and then this one seems even more bizzare.

Dont know if its just me but proposing in the middle of a reality show isnt my cup of tea. Saw it on The Block last night and then this one seems even more bizzare.

This. She couldn't really say no then expect to complete the race together.

This. She couldn't really say no then expect to complete the race together.

Agree with both of these. Congrats to them but pretty poor timing I think. Maybe when they win/get eliminated he could've popped the question but hey, whatever tickles his fancy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back