No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia's appeal went well now the Aussies are tut tutting those Russian drug cheats, yet Australia is still firmly in the top ten for athletes suspended for doping offences thus year.....my we live in glass houses

I have to admit I'm split on the russia thing right now. The case has made against the track team, and fair enough. Not sure about banning every russian from every sport though. The practices in the lab were horrid, but TBH I don't know the degree of involvement that lab has had with all the other sports

on the aussies, don't disagree. we def shouldn't be getting on our high horses over this farce

Yes. That's what I'm talking about. Was supposed to be in Aug I seem to remember.

that was just indicative. swiss havent even confirmed they will hear the *er yet, let alone when

worked for the swiss once, this court wont give a s**t about anything and will do its thing when it can be bothered

that was just indicative. swiss havent even confirmed they will hear the goose yet, let alone when

worked for the swiss once, this court wont give a s**t about anything and will do its thing when it can be bothered
It's all the yodelling and chocolate making they do.

Still...decent watches...go figure!

Oh well. Jab keeps his Brownlow due to indefinite delays....was a likely outcome.

It's all the yodelling and chocolate making they do.

Still...decent watches...go figure!

Oh well. Jab keeps his Brownlow due to indefinite delays....was a likely outcome.

not sure on that

on the appeal, its 100% dead. swiss courts have zero respect for anything not swiss. I'll be surprised if they even agree to hear it.

on the sanction, the AFL is desperate IMO to find a way to let him keep it, the afl.com.au articles were all pushing the line earlier in the year that he has paid enough of a price. not sure the rest of the clubs will agree

POLICE are investigating reports that shots have been fired at the home of controversial sports scientist Stephen Dank, including reports Dank was injured in the shooting.

A Victoria Police Statement said the Serious Crime Response Team is investigating the incident after a 52-year-old man, believed to be Dank, suffered a graze injury to his forehead.

Several shots were fired into the home in Gillespie Avenue, in Ascot Vale in Melbourne’s northwest around 2.20am this morning.

Channel 7 reported the shots were fired in a drive-by attack on the Melbourne home.

Another person believed to be in the home at the time escaped without injury.

Police have created a crime scene at the address, and the man has been taken to hospital for treatment.

The Victoria Police statement called for anyone with information about the shooting to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.

“Serious Crime Response Team detectives are investigating the circumstances surrounding a firearms incident which occurred in Ascot Vale early this morning,” the statement said.

“Emergency services were called to a Gillespie Avenue home after receiving reports that a man had been injured in a shooting at 2.20am.

“The 52-year-old man suffered a graze injury to his forehead after several shots were fired at the front of the house.

“There was one other person in the house at the time of the incident but they were not injured.

“The man was conveyed to hospital and a crime scene has been established.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/co...s/news-story/cbf4d1250b42b77726cc3dc165c33418

Stephen Dank shot, former Essendon sports scientist suffers grazed forehead in Melbourne

Stephen Dank has been injured after shots were fired into his home at Ascot Vale in Melbourne.

The controversial sports scientist was at the centre of the Essendon football club's supplements program which left the Bombers mired in a doping scandal.

A Victoria Police statement said several shots were fired at the front of the house around 2:30am. Dank suffered a graze injury to his forehead.

Dank, 52, was seen walking himself into an ambulance and was taken to the Royal Melbourne Hospital in a stable condition.

Another person home at the time was not hurt.

A crime scene was established at his house. No arrests have been made.

He was handed a lifetime ban from working in the AFL by the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal last year.

Dank was also central to the Cronulla Sharks' NRL supplements scandal.

Most recently, Dank claimed he supplied former Gold Coast Suns star Nathan Bock with a prohibited peptide after Bock was cleared of doping by the Australian Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA).

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-23/stephen-dank-shot/7654474

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that was just indicative. swiss havent even confirmed they will hear the goose yet, let alone when

Their watches keep good time

not sure on that

on the appeal, its 100% dead. swiss courts have zero respect for anything not swiss. I'll be surprised if they even agree to hear it.

on the sanction, the AFL is desperate IMO to find a way to let him keep it, the afl.com.au articles were all pushing the line earlier in the year that he has paid enough of a price. not sure the rest of the clubs will agree
It's un Australian to strip medal winners , just ask that walker talent, he was aghast that they wanted to strip that cheating Russian of the medal he unfairly won .

If the strip Jobe it will be a miscarriage of justice, wait till the Aussie press get hold of it, our poor little Aussie battlers top three in the world for suspended drug cheats

I thought I would bump this thread see f we can get some blame on Hardwick in this thread
Well the Worlds greatest person according to himself did take a pill that gave him an out of control stiffy. So you could say he much like Richmond had gone too early and too long with an extension of a Hardwick......

I need Sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back