The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol but when we finished 10th last season with a shitload of injuries we were just s**t. When we lost to Melbourne with almost our whole midfield and ruck injured we were just s**t.

Am I doing it right?

Happy with the performances of Brown, Dumont and Clarke. Brown is embracing being a key forward and won't have a problem when Drewy retires at the end of the season.

Dumont and Clarke look like they will starting in the midfield long term and are getting better every week.

stop reading s**t that abasi, tazsquawk and bosk post.
This extends past the stock standard Hawks window lickers. This was a site wide opinion held. We were rubbish despite winning more than we lost with a buttload of injuries, believe me if you're looking for someone to understand how injuries can derail seasons then look right at us. Cost us the 2013 flag without question.

This extends past the stock standard Hawks window lickers. This was a site wide opinion held. We were rubbish despite winning more than we lost with a buttload of injuries, believe me if you're looking for someone to understand how injuries can derail seasons then look right at us. Cost us the 2013 flag without question.
well yeah. So you understand then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's an extraordinary sense of entitlement to conclude injuries "cost" Geelong the 2013 flag.

The best team that season won the premiership.
No rucks. No Chapman. No Enright. Hawkins who couldn't bend or move, Caddy and Rivers brought in underdone.

Led the eventual premiers by 20 points at 3QT without a weeks extra rest. Well it certainly cost us that game which'd have got us to the big one...

If we're playing the what if game then.... "If the afl never brought in the salary cap we'd have won the 2013 flag with Fyfe, Pendlebury and murphy dominating kicking it down buddy's throat all day"

No rucks. No Chapman. No Enright. Hawkins who couldn't bend or move, Caddy and Rivers brought in underdone.

Led the eventual premiers by 20 points at 3QT without a weeks extra rest. Well it certainly cost us that game which'd have got us to the big one...

All ifs and buts. And speculative. And guessing games.

There's no certainty that even with a full team would you win on the day. Anything can happen. For example, 2008.

As I said, extraordinarily entitled to conclude it "cost" a flag. No team has a divine right to win. All that matters is who did.

All ifs and buts. And speculative. And guessing games.

There's no certainty that even with a full team would you win on the day. Anything can happen. For example, 2008.

As I said, extraordinarily entitled to conclude it "cost" a flag. No team has a divine right to win. All that matters is who did.
It's called an opinion, an opinion that most of the supporter base is in agreement on. Injuries cost us flag 10, that's the opinion. Not fussed one iota if you disagree with it, predictably.

The one that got away more so than 2008.

It's called an opinion, an opinion that most of the supporter base is in agreement on. Injuries cost us flag 10, that's the opinion. Not fussed one iota if you disagree with it, predictably.

If I've learned anything from your almost daily bitching/sulking/generalisations about Hawthorn, it's that you seem to have an issue with a perceived sense of entitlement.

Interesting to see that when your hypocrisy is pointed out, all of a sudden it's an opinion only.

"Cost us the 2013 flag without question" seems more than an opinion. It seems conclusive fact. I'd dare suggest there's numerous questions to arise for such an opinion.

But happy for you that you at least have that opinion to cling onto. Small victories :)

If I've learned anything from your almost daily bitching/sulking/generalisations about Hawthorn, it's that you seem to have an issue with a perceived sense of entitlement.

Interesting to see that when your hypocrisy is pointed out, all of a sudden it's an opinion only.

"Cost us the 2013 flag without question" seems more than an opinion. It seems conclusive fact. I'd dare suggest there's numerous questions to arise for such an opinion.

But happy for you that you at least have that opinion to cling onto. Small victories :)
No no no. My problem with Hawthorn fans is smugness and the fact that a lot are bandwagoning plastics who struggle to reach 20 IQ points.

The chests puffed out like a Cassowary... we're so ******* good....

Posters like Hawkk spring to mind.

Good start from us but they will run away with it in the end. We look in serious trouble when they get it on the outside, once they start doing it consistently it will blow out I reckon.

Just because its an opinion doesnt mean people can pick it apart and tell you you're wrong

Go blues

Just because its an opinion doesnt mean people can pick it apart and tell you you're wrong

Go blues
And just because they choose doesn't mean I can't ignore/dismiss It. I long gave up caring what Hawks fans think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back