The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes said the same as Wallis and Beverage already. Seems like hes just run out of chances and its time to move on.

Im happy enough we'll do a fair enough deal with Geelong no matter whats been said and it'll be the best place for Stringer to get the best out of himself.
Nah apparently we’ll be arseholes about it, or so I learnt last night.
In any case the fact “scoop” McClure has us front runners probably means we’re not even interested :rolleyes:

In all seriousness however, no coincidence imo that whispers of Devon Smith to GWS Lite emerged after Stringer wanted out and we became an interested party.

I know which I’d prefer too.

Another birthday?
You’re a flog. Sad I know what you’re going to say before I see it.
No, brother can’t get the night off work and a mate won’t buy his ticket unless he gets mine for his GF. So if he can’t get the night off I’ll probably just end up selling both.
probably a good idea.
too many feral South Australians, I agree it’s safer here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 2 spare tickets for tnit if anyone wants them.

After Sam Newman's inspirational and brave chat yesterday I'd even be willing to give them to geelol supp

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/21/afl-all-star-squads-unveiled/

Bojan KantKick Bailey Scott in the U17 category, good indicator of top 40 draft potential. Too bad we both have a 1 in 3 chance he nominates us.
Glad to see Oscar Brownless there too, keen to see if he does well in the TAC cup final.
yeah the norf board say he's a die hard norf fan but lets just say the team board hasn't been too reliable in the last few years with these things haha. The only certainty is that Blakey will be going to the swans under the bs academy shite.

yeah the norf board say he's a die hard norf fan but lets just say the team board hasn't been too reliable in the last few years with these things haha. The only certainty is that Blakey will be going to the swans under the bs academy shite.
:)

Same with the Suns and Scott. Can't say I'm too happy with academies poaching F/S players. Thank * Buddha's coaching at Port and not the Suns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back