glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Great viewing in those last few minutes. Some very favourable decisions to the Dogs however. The atmosphere looked fantastic in the stadium.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
my favourite part of this game has been the boomer reaction to smith's ice in the veins celebration

He talks the talk, he walks the walk, you would have to be a real soulless and miserable campaigner to deny him that greatest, most significant goal of his young career so far.

my favourite part of this game has been the boomer reaction to smith's ice in the veins celebration

Thought it was Dunkley wanting to go to the Bombers, not Smith.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lol.

Still haven't addressed my issues. Have you done research on Geoege Best and how many women/parents he bashed during his drunken binges?

Anyhow good game of footy tonight at the Gabba, will leave you to stew in your own ignorance, and just enjoy a decent game of AFL footy tonight.
Well excuse me for being against violence against women, sexual or otherwise.

Wouldn't expect a Norf, Lakers and Man Ure fan to understand where I am coming from though.

Facts speak for themselves.

As you said, these are your issues. I just support the club. Best and Giggs did s**t things. Ronaldo has been accused of rape, denied the allegations, the charges have been dropped. TBF, I believe you care less about what they did/accused of doing/the women involved, as you do about getting one over on Manchester United supporters because of the “rivalry”.

My first post after your “Clownaldo” post was meant to be in good fun. I don’t think anyone appreciates being called a misogynist in return.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
There's no shame getting beaten by Alex Keath either. Had a great season.

He was a free agent and had a pretty good season overall.
Doesn’t seem the same player which understandable with his injuries. Doesn’t seem to be able to kick outside 50 like he used to and his leap is gone.

Pretty amazing stat this, since 2019:

Lions at the Gabba in H&A: 28-2
Lions at the Gabba in finals: 1-4

Last night wasn't a coaching issue IMO, but Fagan and the Lions will be under some serious pressure next year to deliver.

Pretty amazing stat this, since 2019:

Lions at the Gabba in H&A: 28-2
Lions at the Gabba in finals: 1-4

Last night wasn't a coaching issue IMO, but Fagan and the Lions will be under some serious pressure next year to deliver.
Losing Hipwood and McStay and then Payne last night does not help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back