The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, lighten up.

You started this by being offended by my harmless usage of the term Clownado, and when you returned serve (as is your right), I pointed some inconvenient truths about your club and some of its greats, and now you are throwing the toys out of the cot.

Nice Melt btw

One of the biggest “greats” in your clubs history is Marcello Bielsa and even he made Kiko Casilla the captain for a match after he was found guilty of racist abuse. You still seem to love Bielsa.

One of the biggest “greats” in your clubs history is Marcello Bielsa and even he made Kiko Casilla the captain for a match after he was found guilty of racist abuse. You still seem to love Bielsa.
He isn’t a coach. He’s hovering over that bucket as he’s a hen laying eggs.

Lol.

Still haven't addressed my issues. Have you done research on Geoege Best and how many women/parents he bashed during his drunken binges?

Anyhow good game of footy tonight at the Gabba, will leave you to stew in your own ignorance, and just enjoy a decent game of AFL footy tonight.

Truth hurts mate.

Like Kobe Bryant, even if not found guilty in a court of law (mainly due to money and powerful influences) the stigma and taint and of those accusations will always stay forever.

Mind you Misogynist United fans will defend him to the hilt, like they do with George Best and Ryan Giggs as well.

Anyhow back to the footy please, go Dogs.
Talk about it in the US sports or On topic thread, not in here or best of all, * off.

Talk about it in the US sports or On topic thread, not in here or best of all, fu** off.

Well excuse me for being against violence against women, sexual or otherwise.

Wouldn't expect a Norf, Lakers and Man Ure fan to understand where I am coming from though.

Facts speak for themselves.

On Chris Scott sure,
Had we lost last night this still isn't true. More likely to have got an extension than the blowtorch.
Of the B Tier that have let us down in finals while Joel and Dangerfield carried the team on its backs, Guthrie is one of the less culpable.

2013: Played small defender and did well.
2014: Good in the QF. Quiet in the SF.
2016: Two decent games off HBF.
2017: 9 touches belies the influence he had on Martin. Tagged him out of the game until getting injured. Martin run ragged in the last as a result.
2018: Poor game in the EF.
2019: Missed the QF. BOG in the SF and quiet in the PF.
2020: Only 1 good final out of 4.
2021: Poor last week. Very good last night.

Well excuse me for being against violence against women, sexual or otherwise.

Wouldn't expect a Norf, Lakers and Man Ure fan to understand where I am coming from though.

Facts speak for themselves.
I'm not a Lakers fan. Unless it's an OJ Simpson scenario, people are innocent until proven guilty.

Ports going to flog whoever wins tonight.
Brisbane match up well against Port so at least it should be competitive enough. I can't see how you would kick a winning score against them without Bruce and Weightman. The Dees will thump Geelong IMO.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back